Im fucking going down to that field tomorrow

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pal from what i been hearing walmarts are the secret headquarters for jade helm....where is everyone hiding out there if no wal mart?

True-true pal...

But will no Walmart tunnels as we are heading to the old Army base at Presidio instead. I have the intel on where to be invisible for 40 years with Nuke missiles right above us.

True-true pal...

But will no Walmart tunnels as we are heading to the old Army base at Presidio instead. I have the intel on where to be invisible for 40 years with Nuke missiles right above us.

good luck with that

how is your intel on south america?

K. I'm going to go down and watch naked women dance in the streets of SF. Enjoy the game. Joey can explain.

Bay to Breakers day!!!!

Skipping it this year but it's easily one of the most entertaining and fun days to be in SF. The new booze rules kinda suck. I remember helping a friend push a keg on a wagon for the whole course a few years ago.

What's the point of going to a dbacks game? Shitty team, shitty stadium, shitty atmosphere, shitty food. Compare that to a game at dodger stadium which is the epitome of a great baseball experience- great team, winning baseball, best stadium, food and atmosphere in mlb

Stupid dback fans thinking they get a real baseball experience. LOL. OK LITTLE GUY!