Hillary v Sanders = Throwing chairs at each other

Sam Odom

Dem posters... your guys are such hypocrites - shamefully so

libs cry and scream racism over voter ID laws

however , here is one reason Bernie supports were pissed in Nev

Sanders supporters have accused state party leaders of rigging the process against them, and they objected to procedural votes to approve the rules of the event. They also questioned a credentials committee's disqualification of 58 would-be Sanders delegates, who state party officials said didn't provide evidence about their identities...

kinger, do you consider sex with an underage trafficked girl to be rape?

if so how do you explain your comment that bill clinton didn't rape anyone, when he went on his buddy's pedophile sex jet 26 times?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Good vid for KINGER

Why is it a good video for me?  You do realize I'm trolling with my Hillary Clinton love?  Although, she's definitely 100 times more qualified than stupid Trump.

Liberalism wins out either way this November- no matter which of the two get elected.  

I'm having fun watching Conservatards falling for the shit Trump is saying.  He's already gone back on most of the shit he's said, and they still think he's telling them the truth.  Never seen anything like it.