Well NO SHIT....Academies of Science find GMO's not harmful to health

FISHHEAD

Acadamy of Science?  What acadamy of science? As there is a number of them throughout the Country.  What specific GMO did they deem "not harmful" for human consumption?  Where could one read the actual research?  And more importantly who funded the "science"?   I have only recently started looking into GMO's but what I have found so far is disturbing.  I've notice you post on the subject a handful of times and without fail it's always a bunch of ambiguous nonsense.  Nothing new, I don't know that I have ever read a fishead post that wasn't intentionally short on details. 

if they're so healthy then watch the videos of normal corn vs gmo corn

birds and wild animals will hardly touch the gmo corn... they know it's not healthier

these kind of paid studies are total bullshit... going way back to alcoa's paid testing of fluoride that said it was good for human consumption... let's all forget that it is toxic waste from alcoa's aluminum products and just take their word for how good it is

CORN is related to hundreds of products, you're very, very likely subjected to GMO corn on a weekly basis rather you directly eat corn or not.......it's why it's the #1 crop in America.

The types of food you eat and how it's prepared ......are way, way more more important health wise than concerns over rather something is GMO or not.

Dont take me wrong, if one can or could find a food that is non-GMO and grown perfectly with perfect soil, no pesticides, no herbicides, etc, etc AND with proper handling and packaging, opting for this would be best........but it's almost impossible to do on a wide range of foods, and the differences between non-GMO and GMO are so ridiculously of little concern when compared to everything else that makes a particular food healthy or non-healthy. In many instances it's consumer labeling BS, and a way for a company to charge extra for what you're buying.

Would love to see those concerned with GMO come to Iowa and watch the complete growing cycle and work needed to produce GMO corn and the same for non-GMO corn......one part that would really be cool is finding a farmer who hires a crop dusting plane attacking his non-GMO corn, fun to watch with a cooler of Busch Light on beautiful spring/summer evening with the crickets chirping and other insects hanging out.

CORN is related to hundreds of products, you're very, very likely subjected to GMO corn on a weekly basis rather you directly eat corn or not.......it's why it's the #1 crop in America.

The types of food you eat and how it's prepared ......are way, way more more important health wise than concerns over rather something is GMO or not.

Dont take me wrong, if one can or could find a food that is non-GMO and grown perfectly with perfect soil, no pesticides, no herbicides, etc, etc AND with proper handling and packaging, opting for this would be best........but it's almost impossible to do on a wide range of foods, and the differences between non-GMO and GMO are so ridiculously of little concern when compared to everything else that makes a particular food healthy or non-healthy. In many instances it's consumer labeling BS, and a way for a company to charge extra for what you're buying.

Would love to see those concerned with GMO come to Iowa and watch the complete growing cycle and work needed to produce GMO corn and the same for non-GMO corn......one part that would really be cool is finding a farmer who hires a crop dusting plane attacking his non-GMO corn, fun to watch with a cooler of Busch Light on beautiful spring/summer evening with the crickets chirping and other insects hanging out.

that sounds like an absolutely horrible time

But not more productive apparently. You can spray the hell out of it with Roundup and then have a big glass of it with your drinking water to wash it all down. 

Some weeds now becoming resistant and then the whole thing goes to hell.

You can still sell the stuff to the Indians, Mexicans and Africans as more productive for another 50 years though.

Most important thing is to get all the non-GMO seed destroyed and then have a patent on all the seed in the world.

But not more productive apparently. You can spray the hell out of it with Roundup and then have a big glass of it with your drinking water to wash it all down.

Some weeds now becoming resistant and then the whole thing goes to hell.

You can still sell the stuff to the Indians, Mexicans and Africans as more productive for another 50 years though.

Most important thing is to get all the non-GMO seed destroyed and then have a patent on all the seed in the world.

And very soon a few mega corporations will control our food supply