Heritage moves to -9.5 with GS

FISHHEAD

not true at all. get a a good bonus. play every single day. collect. pretty easy

I rarely accept bonus and only time it works it like that is when you start out on a run after your deposit. Don't get me wrong, if I had to I would but I am an hour and a half away from a William Hill and another Race and Sports book. No goofy ass -115 like offshore. Line moves much less frequently. ive seen a line offshore move 4 or 5 times in the final 90 sec of closing. Never seen that at a real book.

Well, been with over 100 shops and in 15+ years and have not had to put up with an abundance of "shit" depositing or collecting.......and farrrrrrrrrrrr from unnecessary.

Keep the faith

This morning tried to hit the lynx 5 min before tip, would not confirm bet. Tried refreshing logging out/in would not confirm. 1o:31 after 6 min of trying to get the net finally loads and says game is off board. Type in the Marlins later (This was my last 100$ at this joint) goes thru in 2 sec and they don't score all game. No coincidence at all. Have 1,000's of incidents like this at plenty of reputable books as well.

Like I got dough, I could re up today but what's the point? Have to call up and get a name, oh wait I'm blacklisted for eveywhere but one place I can send to once a week to. Could use my card, but then again my bank is starting to wonder what I am purchasing from Vandelay Industries in Indonesia. Bitcoin, hmmm sound a lot like goldpay and not interested in givng out more bank info that already gave to books.

Like I got dough, I could re up today but what's the point? Have to call up and get a name, oh wait I'm blacklisted for eveywhere but one place I can send to once a week to. Could use my card, but then again my bank is starting to wonder what I am purchasing from Vandelay Industries in Indonesia. Bitcoin, hmmm sound a lot like goldpay and not interested in givng out more bank info that already gave to books.

bitcoins are the way to go. you dont need to keep them for more than a few minutes or an hour. you either send them to a book or back to your bank. no risk

Is GSW going to blow them out of the gym?

One of the biggest mushes I know is on GSW ML LARGE tonight so I am conflicted.

Plus spankles, Durant and Westbrook played like total ass shot atrocious % and turned ball over ridiculous and still won out right. Can't see them not covering 9.

bitcoins are the way to go. you dont need to keep them for more than a few minutes or an hour. you either send them to a book or back to your bank. no risk

I'm dumb about that kind of shit. Don't let my vocabulary fool you. I have zero book smarts. When they rolled out pre algerbra, with the letters, I was FAWKED.