Hate sitting on the sidelines....

KiDbaZkiT

Guest ChrisHarvard

Cryptic.

I like cryptic posts.

Basically what I got from that is someone important to Kidz is having an important moment in their life, maybe a soccer game, public speaking, something like that but you are out of town.

Youre contemplating making the long haul throughout the evening just to make it in time.

Just remember man, it's better to burn out than fade away.

Cryptic.

I like cryptic posts.

Basically what I got from that is someone important to Kidz is having an important moment in their life, maybe a soccer game, public speaking, something like that but you are out of town.

Youre contemplating making the long haul throughout the evening just to make it in time.

Just remember man, it's better to burn out than fade away.

or broke dikk fuck, you never know

Guest ChrisHarvard

Definitely an ex is involved. Maybe pushing him out of his kid's life, maybe he's working a lot and relationship on the rocks.

I hope gets his house in order. Wish Kidz nothing but the best.

Definitely an ex is involved. Maybe pushing him out of his kid's life, maybe he's working a lot and relationship on the rocks.

I hope gets his house in order. Wish Kidz nothing but the best.

Nothing cryptic. Just want to bet tonight but am sick and damn tired of offshore and way too lazy and tired to drive out to the Sports book in wendover. So instead of depositing or driving just gonna sit around like a weenie. Lol an ex? I had my heart broke so bad at 14 and again at 15 that made me incapable of loving so I don't really get hurt when shit goes south withhe ladies.

come on

brock has been broke 1000's of times

and it never stopped him or even slowed him down

start sending out some pm's and applying for credit cards

Think he's wanting someone to book him

He started out with a thread about a shit book and then this

Guest ChrisHarvard

Kidz did both chicks become monster successes in their later years?

That's always the kick in the balls when you lose them and then they blow up like the world trade.

I had an ex that years later was on the freaking Bachelor. The television show. How do you think that feels?

That's always the kick in the balls when you lose them and then they blow up like the world trade.

I had an ex that years later was on the freaking Bachelor. The television show. How do you think that feels?

Eh, not really. One is insanely fukkin hot but no surprise there. Other one, who knows. Her mother was a raging Irish drunk can only imagine how she turned out.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Eh, not really. One is insanely fukkin hot but no surprise there. Other one, who knows. Her mother was a raging Irish drunk can only imagine how she turned out.

You don't keep tabs on them?

Facebook stalk, drive by their work, still talk to their friends, ect?