Current Top 5 Gay Posters

KingRevolver

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i will meet him for sure sol, just like barman fuck with me, you dont see him posting now after i got the feds on his ass do you.maybe pocketrocket can tell you he nowhere to be found now at the rx

Yes.....that is what happened all right.

The 'feds' came by my house and told me I was to no longer make online posts that joke about Jimmy's (ckid) taxi.

So I signed some documents promising to never again make jokes about Jimmy's taxi cab (it's actually a half decent late model Crown Vic former cop car he bought at Greensboro auction).

Then we toked a bowl while the agents told me that marijuana is much more healthy than the hard liquor Jimmy drinks even after his heart surgery.

All in all, Yes I have learned my lesson and it's all because I 'fucked with ckid'

lol....just imo....CK

You are so fucking retarded you can't even figure out how to quote a post for goodness sake.

How the fuck did they give a limo license to a guy that cant read street signs?

A used Crown Vic is indeed a limo......in the hoods of Greensboro

lol.....jk Sol....i drive raylewis to airport....lol....CK

good thing the feds took care of it !!! dont want to have that eveil weed in the world!!

That's the hilarious part. Ckid gave them my address and they stopped by just so they could sample some of Colorado's finest (my son in law is a legal licensed cultivator in CO).

Almost, but not quite as funny as when ckid sent his lawyer down here to 'sue me for making online jokes about his taxi" and I got the lawyer stoned and then he took me out to Mons Venus using Ckids retainer money

I believe my work is finished here. Will check back in next week...finding Ckid posts is easy...just look for Topics with the word "gay"

PS -- Fun Fact that will only take two seconds.....if you goggle the following words with quote marks at front and back, you will see that ckid's famous post is the only one of it's kind on the WWW:

wow I posted a cock pic

I believe my work is finished here. Will check back in next week...finding Ckid posts is easy...just look for Topics with the word "gay"

PS -- Fun Fact that will only take two seconds.....if you goggle the following words with quote marks at front and back, you will see that ckid's famous post is the only one of it's kind on the WWW:

wow I posted a cock pic

Guest pocketrockets

yes i will meet him for sure sol, just like barman fuck with me, you dont see him posting now after i got the feds on his ass do you.maybe pocketrocket can tell you he nowhere to be found now at the rx

lol what a fuckin narc

#5 Joeybagadonuts

To some, Joey is simply a metrosexual yuppie... enjoying fine clothes, fine linens, romantic-comedies, and staying @ the Cosmo when he travels to Vegas. Others would call that gay. Gay or not, the following reasons are enough to add him to the list:

• Lives in San Francisco
  • His favorite TV network is Bravo
  • Avid fan of the shows Big Brother and the Housewives series
  • Tends to be fit, and judgmental of fat fucks (Always points out Broke Lenders' midget height and two guts. Also, PO69's four chins)
  • Went to see Lady Gaga in concert
  • Member of the Fantasy Non heterosexual humans Forever
  • Shows up to parties with Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Part-owner of a gym
  • Joey owns the $950 Gucci Signature high-top sneaker

http://i.imgur.com/Ca6LT0r.png

10. Shoots the ball like Clay Aiken (also, possible thong seen when Joey's shirt lifts up)

http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-20-2016/NLL1Iy.gif