Oh WOW. She's held up nicely

BarryRunSome

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many consider that First Lady Michelle Obama was in fact born as a man, and there are some powerful reasons for this conspiracy principle. The narrative has been blanketed on various alternative news outlets on the internet as well as on the radio show of Jeff Rense, a ex – news anchor for KEYT ABC News in Santa Barbara, California, who is now host of the Jeff Rense Program on radio.

Concerning the more convincing theories suggests that Michelle Obama has the physical makeup of a man. If this notion is true, it undoubtedly gives credibility to the remarks many are generating. Here is how the concept of physical makeup is defined, as exhibited in a popular video seen online.

The video is saying that 3 key physical features confirm that Michelle Obama is, genetically speaking, a man. That would imply, if it’s true, she was born as a male and not a female. The video is saying that Michelle Obama has male hands, and exhibits various pictures of her hands, which definitely show her ring finger is longer than her index finger, a crucial identifier of male hands, the video remarks. The theory is that women’s hands will have longer index finger. Exploring my own, they are in accordance to the theory, I have ring fingers on both hands longer than the index fingers.

The video also is saying that men will have wider shoulders, that when a photo of a man is looked at, it is plainly observed that the width of the head is precisely one-third of the width of the shoulders. On photos of women, they show the width of the shoulders is only 2.5 times the width of the head. Photographs of Michelle Obama, as the video exhibits, show you wider shoulders that are 3 times the width of the head, indicating that she is physically a male.

hqdefault.jpg

Another measure the video is saying is the height of the head on a human being, and that women are 7 times as tall as the height of their heads whereas men are 8 times as tall as the height of their head. You guessed it, the video exhibits plainly, by photographs of Michelle Obama, that she is 8 times as tall as the height of her head.

If these concepts about the physical proportions of humans are true about males and females, and these are features that can not be modified by plastic surgery, hormone therapy, or manners of dressing and make-up, then the truth of these concepts and the proof shown by the video would seem to indicate that Michelle Obama really is a man.

The website called The DC Clothesline reveals video and photographic evidence for what its claims is Michelle Obama has a “penis” and hence is still a man, as well as having apparently been born as one.

michelles-penis1.jpg?w=670

In that same post, Joan Rivers was quoted as weighing in with her opinions on the issues, stating, “We already have [the first gay president] with Obama, so let’s just calm down. You know Michelle is a tranny… a transgender. We all know.”

Talk show host Alex Jones is mentioned, speaking about Michelle Obama being a man, stating, “I’ve always looked at her [Michelle Obama’s] jaw, her shoulders, her pelvis, all of it looks male. She has that male superman physique [Alex Jones makes hand gestures of an inverted triangle]. And, it just clicked. You know what? I bet she is not who she says she is…. They lie about everything else!”

Furthermore, it has been reported that a transgender model impersonated Michelle Obama for a magazine shoot. The post displays the transgender model Connie Fleming showing to be an excellent impersonation of Michelle Obama.

004d5-39.jpg?w=670

If all of this is true and sticking to the theories then I think the real question here is just who are Malia, and Natasha Obama’s Real Parents? I did an article on that entitled Before It’s News Exclusive Report: Who Are Malia, And Natasha Obama’s Real Parents? Michelle Obama Trans Man and Fake Mom ?

He's probably shit faced.

He said he's been eating and drinking like a pig for the past few months.  

I have no problem with Boat but it seems as though he more than anyone else here misconstrues what people write in their posts.

I understand it 100% because sometimes a message in a post is not interpreted by the reader as the writer intended.