Put your FUCKING HOUSE on OKC game 6

BarryRunSome

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never ever forget that thread at that Non heterosexual person Kelly's place when I said CAlifornia chrome wouldn't win the Triple crown. 20 posters calling me every name in the book. Idiot blah blah blah. He lost and every last one disappeared. That poster Heim is one of the biggest piles of shit I've ever laid eyes on. God is my witness, in all my illustrious years in ForumVille, he's the one poster that if I was in the same place as him, and you pointed him out, I'd bash his head in for kicks

Your another tough guy, Yis. Why don't you post a GS max bet ticket on game 6 tough guy. Your cut from the same cloth as Rito. Post a ticket tough guy. So we can laugh at you to, when GS gets M80s shoved up there ass in game 6. The Homosexual human being Rito has disappeared. How could "the runner" ever be right about an opinion on a game? Where are you Rito? Watching the whore get gangbanged?

Your another tough guy, Yis. Why don't you post a GS max bet ticket on game 6 tough guy. Your cut from the same cloth as Rito. Post a ticket tough guy. So we can laugh at you to, when GS gets M80s shoved up there ass in game 6. The Homosexual human being Rito has disappeared. How could "the runner" ever be right about an opinion on a game? Where are you Rito? Watching the whore get gangbanged?

:scratch  wtf are you talking about?

Why would I post a max bet ticket?

barry, lay off the sauce