What don't you like about EOG?

Teddy kgb

I'm not trying to be a fake here and act like I don't go to or like EOG but it seems like a small amount go back and forth and an actual large among came here and never or very seldom go back....

A few things I don't like.....these shouldn't bother me but sometimes (all the time) I attack to poster and not the post so....

1. Pro jock sniffers.....posters are on their knees daily over there to bow down to someone who might or might not even have 10k in the bank but because they tell you (never show you) that they are a Pro some posters eat it up....

Drkmlk is a perfect example of a guy who is so highly regarded but has shown no results of such....I love the Bluedreamin always goes out of his way to knock mlk and Blue is not someone who is known to be a hater.

2. The over reaction to a so called sharp or any clown really posting a copy/paste or a line up card....some guy posted series pitching match up's for the weekend and got a bunch of 'Oh gawd thank you so much for this' post.... Do posters know where to look for shit?

3. Over reaction to a posters small sample.....I like small samples on games but not posters...

4. Love for JK's lousy radio show..... Read a gambling book or listen to a sports talk show... Who gives a fvck what mumbles (aka Railbird) has to say.......I see the thread come up all the time and look in to see Great Show and sometimes it will suck me in and I'll give it 10 minutes and say wtf is making this a great show its fvcking horrible ..... Dink interrupts everyone , Missouri John has sinus problems, Badleroy is as fake as they come..

5. Some good guys who talk shit and gambling over there and really I enjoy them then I do most here but I have a hard time not getting all worked up over the other BS before I come unglued...

Side note ........I like poster rito who post here.... I got a few text about him telling me he is actually the best of the best and he seems humble to me (he's been nice to me I should say) and that is rare coming from a pro...

What say you?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

When I was there it frustrated me that JK would award his pals chances at challenges to earn $$ making picks.

The $ was provided by banner books.

the people who actually deposited at these books seldom got chances to play, and for the most part the people JK did pick seldom even posted at EOG

1. JK filled his show with touts, stalkers, child molesters for content. The fact he knew Gilsan was using a fake name and all the revelations that entailed since he co-hosted so many shows. The coddling of scumbags like Brock. There should have been a better screening process but for better or worst this turned into face of EOG.

2. Once boat left there was nobody as a go between for books and players. If a eog sponsored book stiffed it was swept under the rug.

3. Nobody to mod once KR left. So the monkeys ran loose. Jose sucked balls and simple mod functions are beyond JK something for those costa rican "techs" to deal with

forum is only as good as its posters and people running the place and they all left.

Guest boatboatboat

Have No idea if this is true But I have a feeling the owners are like 'here's 5k a month split it up as you see fit' and jk says ok I'll take it all......

possible, and I would lean to probable

Just seems like an older, crotchety crown over there.

All business, little fun.

It has its niche.  Its a good go to for gambling info at times.

Not the best place to shoot the shit though. 

They need to bring back Jeff Jones

A grumpier fukk nowhere can be found