What don't you like about EOG?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you a serious answer......

A couple posters there really pissed me off and I was going to stay away and post here and did so for about 5 days.....I went back and blasted the posters and felt bad about it and said fvck it I'm going to text John and have him ban me because it really wasn't fair to the posters for me to fvck up threads....I didn't end up texting John because I once again told myself just to stay away how hard is it right? Lol it's hard....so I went suicide by cop like John said...

Bottom line is this fvcking election has put me on tilt it's driving me crazy and will so thru November and then for the next 4yrs I can be lovable Ted again....

WVU......I don't want to go full drama queen here and I don't want to share stuff that happens outside the forum so I'm going to leave it at this....

There was a poster I talked to daily who gets fawned over in the forums and he ended up being a very strange guy and I actually blocked his number and I've never done that to anyone in my life so that might tell you something about how strange I thought the guy was......and if there was a poll and the question was asked who blocked who's number I would have been the one chosen on 99 of the 100 votes....

Maybe him and I are both jeckle and hydes on/off forums.....nbd it's over

I know you're asking what does this have to do with the election.....lol long story

Any place that wantit posts at is going to be horrible.

Warriors any # numbers don't matter if it ends gsw -112 cle 88 get -5 +7 who cares didnt effect outcome

Pittsburgh got at +125 now +105

colorado any # half play

boston got at -125 now -145 any # good may buy more before game layoff if move

record now 11-34 but played opposite of faders so won those didn't see my post change didn't know what i was doing

+

WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER

Did you see the thread where he's claiming to be a better nba bettor than harlabob?

5'9" white guy from Brown University runs  4.3 forty can dunk a basketball made over 10 million betting and did a stint in federal prison how could he not be a better nba gambler than Voulgaris?

You know what's funny though is Voodoo of all posters says he respects a lot of what Wanti post

lol really.

anyone that says crap like this:

lines don't matter.

anyone can go to vegas with 10k to start MLB and arb it into a million in 3 months.

should be perma ignored.  not to mention all the bike riding bs

Warriors any # numbers don't matter if it ends gsw -112 cle 88 get -5 +7 who cares didnt effect outcome

Pittsburgh got at +125 now +105

colorado any # half play

boston got at -125 now -145 any # good may buy more before game layoff if move

record now 11-34 but played opposite of faders so won those didn't see my post change didn't know what i was doing

+

WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER WORD FILLER

lolololol

Guest boatboatboat

Hey rito would you be willing to do a question and answer with me on the forum maybe within a week or so?

If I could facilitate it as a 3 way phone call, could TGF record and play it as a video?

I'll give you a serious answer......

A couple posters there really pissed me off and I was going to stay away and post here and did so for about 5 days.....I went back and blasted the posters and felt bad about it and said fvck it I'm going to text John and have him ban me because it really wasn't fair to the posters for me to fvck up threads....I didn't end up texting John because I once again told myself just to stay away how hard is it right? Lol it's hard....so I went suicide by cop like John said...

Bottom line is this fvcking election has put me on tilt it's driving me crazy and will so thru November and then for the next 4yrs I can be lovable Ted again....

This guy would be tilted if his Big Mac doesn't have ketchup.

Fucking loose cannon.

Emmbarassing

WVU......I don't want to go full drama queen here and I don't want to share stuff that happens outside the forum so I'm going to leave it at this....

There was a poster I talked to daily who gets fawned over in the forums and he ended up being a very strange guy and I actually blocked his number and I've never done that to anyone in my life so that might tell you something about how strange I thought the guy was......and if there was a poll and the question was asked who blocked who's number I would have been the one chosen on 99 of the 100 votes....

Maybe him and I are both jeckle and hydes on/off forums.....nbd it's over

I know you're asking what does this have to do with the election.....lol long story

Is the offer to me still good that I get to pick one of the posters on the list you gave me for you to spill the beans?