What don't you like about EOG?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Details of Leroys ghost posting? Not sure if we're on the same page here 2W....

The list I made in that thread was posters Leroy talked shit about but I think I added that Leroy ghosted on Twitter...is that your choice?

Yes, the twitter ghost by Bad Leroy is my choice.

I may be asking a lot, but you've mentioned numerous times he's the only guy you've ever blocked on your phone.  I'd like to hear the details of exactly what kind of whackjob we're dealing with here.

Ok 2W I did drop the ball on the Twitter ghost because I recently deleted all my text log or I could have looked it up as I never delete text not even for years..... He used to argue with some math guy about how the game can be beat, math guy said only math and Leroys ghost countered with Feel or some BS.... I don't Twitter so I never kept up with it...I'll scroll they his Twitter to see if I can find it I'm sure he has it on his Follow list lol

I'll give you ADC-dink-drnlk and Discreet cat all as bonuses for blowing the Twitter thing.... But not gong to go in depth on our conversations that lead to the number Block it was more him melting down on me because I would reply in Gabes daily baseball thread or I said the N-word is how he put it or that he didn't want me in the political thread or how I better never call him if I've been drinking lol.....that's just the tip..

I'll give ADC up because it's mostly tame and a bit of a two parter....

Part one was ADC started 10-0 and was getting attention from John and that pissed off Leroy something awful so he bumped one of ADC's losers and played dumb like he did when ADC got busted ghosting saying 'it's ok you lost but that's the only one I bet I hope you win the rest' lol.....I texted ADC and told him that Leroy loves to bump losers and ADC didn't believe me but Leroy followed him on Twitter and started doing the same and ADC told Leroy that he knew he was going to do this because somebody told him lol Leroy calls me asking 'any idea who told him that' lol he knew it was me......

2. Was when ADC was in the GC and changed the rules Leroy would go in there and say GL buddy take this down blah blah blah and then text me and call ADC a cheat and tell me he had to play it straight up how come everyone is changing the rules.....typical two face

I'll give ADC up because it's mostly tame and a bit of a two parter....

Part one was ADC started 10-0 and was getting attention from John and that pissed off Leroy something awful so he bumped one of ADC's losers and played dumb like he did when ADC got busted ghosting saying 'it's ok you lost but that's the only one I bet I hope you win the rest' lol.....I texted ADC and told him that Leroy loves to bump losers and ADC didn't believe me but Leroy followed him on Twitter and started doing the same and ADC told Leroy that he knew he was going to do this because somebody told him lol Leroy calls me asking 'any idea who told him that' lol he knew it was me......

2. Was when ADC was in the GC and changed the rules Leroy would go in there and say GL buddy take this down blah blah blah and then text me and call ADC a cheat and tell me he had to play it straight up how come everyone is changing the rules.....typical two face

I noticed that, I also noticed BL naively asking "how many people are playing this month" when ADC effed up and posted with his ghost.

The rest will be a lot quicker and I have a lunch date shortly anyway.....I'm giving u dc anyway..

JK.....pretty much called him a rube for liking the pizza place that John had set up for a get together...kept going on how the place was a Pizza Hut at best and John acted like they were eating in Italy lol

Dcat....soooo mad that Dcat wouldn't wait 5minutes at a Vegas hotel to meet Leroy , Leroy kept saying 'I told that guy I'd be there in 5 and he's so important I guess he couldn't wait' and of course Leroy went nuts when DC would play chalk in the GC always cried 'I had to beat -110 and this guys playing -200 wtf?

Dink... Said he sat across dink at the radio studio and said "you should have seen this slob with all this dandruff on his shoulder lol....but that's standard stuff except the dandruff stuff made it funny

Drnlk .....this is my fav because mlk would choose anyone over me for Leroy to share this with.....Leroy ask me 'can you keep a secret' lol fingers crossed fvcker.....he went on to tell me how mlk was DMimg him on Twitter crying his eyes out that he lost 15k over a Cfb weekend last season.....I didn't even care about the amount because it's all relitive but it was just that mlk thought Leroy was so stand up and BL is giving the guys heart and soul info to me, mlks biggest pest....

Lots more but I'm done.....