Why wouldn't you unload on FSU -1.5?

WVU

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

On one side we have a rapist, on the other we have miami thugs. Or maybe not? This isn't the U of the 80's. For all I know these (miami) kids are going to class instead of looting and murdering.

All the while, Winston is raping women and publicly fixing games/shaving points...and stealing sodas from BK...crab legs from publix....and shooting citizen's windows out with pellet guns.

Not all black rapists/thieves are bad people. I think Jameis is misunderstood.

only thing i would like to say about home field advantage is that there is a lot more to it than just fans making noise. heck, most fans are so dumb/drunk they make noise when their own team is on offense lol.

i think a big part of home field advantage is these kids sleeping in their own beds, being in the same routine at the same practice facilities, not having to get on a bus or plane, etc

only thing i would like to say about home field advantage is that there is a lot more to it than just fans making noise. heck, most fans are so dumb/drunk they make noise when their own team is on offense lol.

i think a big part of home field advantage is these kids sleeping in their own beds, being in the same routine at the same practice facilities, not having to get on a bus or plane, etc

That's an astute point.

If you like FSU go out and get some -1.5.....think line goes to 3 by game time......

Just curious, what is the wait for those who can move the line to do so? Do they really think the line is going back down from -2.5 to -2? I think it would have been popped by now.

In any event, the total is now a comfy 63 and climbing. That, I can assure you, will not be going down. 63 is a key number so I'd get it now if you're going to get the OVER like I advised a couple days ago here.

The nickel from Brick will soften the blow of watching the canes get mauled

Are you going to the game? I'll be tailgating from around 4pm until kickoff with seats in row one of the upper deck on the 50. I'll admit the line seems off, so I laid off the side since I thought the total should have opened around 68. I usually don't like betting the side and total of the same game.

Are you going to the game? I'll be tailgating from around 4pm until kickoff with seats in row one of the upper deck on the 50. I'll admit the line seems off, so I laid off the side since I thought the total should have opened around 68. I usually don't like betting the side and total of the same game.

My daughter will be in the student section. I have a party to go to tonight so I wont get to go to the game and wont even get to watch it all.

ok explain the trap. Who is doing the trapping? Trap games do not exist. You guys are way too superstitious.

Traps do not exist? What do you call it when a line is set that is bringing one sided action on the bets? Ask the odds maker, he is the one setting the lines! Books don't make money taking bets on both sides hoping they even out. They make their money gambling!

Traps do not exist? What do you call it when a line is set that is bringing one sided action on the bets? Ask the odds maker, he is the one setting the lines! Books don't make money taking bets on both sides hoping they even out. They make their money gambling!

I agree with WVU, i don't think "traps" exist

What the public calls "traps" are simply games they do not understand fully imo. They aren't setting these lines to "trap" people they are setting the line because that is what they believe the line should be. And then the market dictates where it goes from there

Just because it "makes no sense" to some people doesn't mean there isn't a reason for the line.Just like last week in the Pitt/Jets game. Pitt was being grossly overrated due to a couple big games and Jets underrated after a string of bad games vs elite QBs (for the most part). I'm not saying Jets are very good but not as bad as Oakland/Jags/Bucs/titans. Does that mean I bet Jets? No since i didnt trust them and hadnt seen enough from Vick to back him yet, but the line seemed right to me.Not going to make the f'ing Steelers a 7-10 point road fav and yet that is what people seemed to expect

I'm sorry if you believe that FSU will win this game or cover. The one thing I always say is, "Always trust the odds maker!"

He didn't set this line at 2.5, and lower it to 1.5, when all the money is coming in on FSU. Does this seem logical to you? It doesn't to me.

And just look at the 49ers line against the Giants. It may not have worked with Seattle, but I don't think the odds maker wil make the same mistake twice. 49ers should be favored by about 6-7 vs. the Gmen. It's similar to the Jets game against Pitt.

I guess we'll find out who's right or wrong in a few hours.