Get your San Francisco Giants futures in

easy does it

Tripp has a fascination for Midwest professional teams.

im not a fan of the cubs. jays/yankees fan

But im also not someone that just claims the team i like the most is the best. Cubs are the best team this year no matter who you personally root for

SF definitely a contender but I dont see a single spot where they are stronger than Chicago. I give pitching and hitting edge to Cubbies

How do the Cubs have better pitching other than roided Arrieta? Cubs bats will cool down in 30 degree Chicago October weather.

Tripp, if you had to relocate to the United States and were able to pick your central location. Where would it be and why?

East. New york city because thats where i was born, i go back and visit multiple times every year and love the city as much as any city in the world. Have often thought about moving back there but I also love where I am now

If i had to pick somewhere completely new id go out west for the sun

How do the Cubs have better pitching other than roided Arrieta? Cubs bats will cool down in 30 degree Chicago October weather.

I would take Arrieta over Bumgarner but i know many have a soft spot for bummy because of his playoff heroics (im not really a clutch/choke believer- bummy dominated because hes an awesome pitcher and those guys often have dominate stretches, his just happened to be in the playoffs- so we'll never agree on that topic)

But lets even just call those guys even. In Lester, Lackey, hammel, Hendricks do not have a SINGLE STARTER with an ERA above 2.88 right now. Thats nutty. 

Giants on the other hand have three great pitchers (Bummy/Lester/Samard, who also have a combined worse era than the Cubbies top 3) but then after that have complete junk. Peavy/Cain both 5+ eras and 1.4+ whips

Cubs have FOUR starting pitchers with better whips than ANYBODY on SF, incl Bumgarner at 1.05 (only starter over that for Cubs is Hammel at 1.16)

East. New york city because thats where i was born, i go back and visit multiple times every year and love the city as much as any city in the world. Have often thought about moving back there but I also love where I am now

If i had to pick somewhere completely new id go out west for the sun

Next time you visit stop by the Financial District so I can punch you in the face for being a Lebron jockey.....lol jk

Tis the best city during the summer tho

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...