OT: Rate this chick.

spankie

Joey stays in the car and walks into a threesome later. Unreal this guy. SALAD and CUCUMBER

Even I'm shocked w this break. I thought with 99% certainty would never see this chick ever again. The fact my gf not only saw her, but now lives in our city (She lived in SF before) was mind blowing. Not only that , she wanted to hang out TONIGHT.

Last I saw her she was a mess after being up all night getting railed in a hotel room after an 8 ball or 2 and basically leaving without really saying anything and changed her phone number the next day. We'd all the done the same thing a bunch of times prior so figured maybe she went to rehab or something and thought my gf and I were bad influences.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I'm shocked w this break. I thought with 99% certainty would never see this chick ever again. The fact my gf not only saw her, but now lives in our city (She lived in SF before) was mind blowing. Not only that , she wanted to hang out TONIGHT.

Last I saw her she was a mess after being up all night getting railed in a hotel room after an 8 ball or 2 and basically leaving without really saying anything and changed her phone number the next day. We'd all the done the same thing a bunch of times prior so figured maybe she went to rehab or something and thought my gf and I were bad influences.

Full details tomorrow morning!