• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

find one today balco

creating the PPH accounts today

play will start Tuesday

create a thread and I bet you get 2 people. You can also use Mighty M,Kinger and or yanks 

Guest boatboatboat

here is what I have

Speak now or forever hold your piece or is it peace? I think piece.

Team FWIAK

fairwarning

IAG

Clearwater King

Team Tecal tornado

Fecal Tornado

Brayden11

TNVOFAN

Team GOAT

Brick

Deemer

WVU

Team Ieatit

Teddy

Taxman

Blanda

Team GoHabsGo

Chris Harvard

Bimmercando

Balco

Team Crazy Canucks

Plommer

Chickadee

Dingo

Guest boatboatboat

All players will be sent a PM with rules and info to log into the PPH account provided by A1

The PM will also have the rules

Please when you get the login info try to log in and post in this thread if you are good to go.

PW will be case sensitive

Rules

MLB only. Totals or Money Lines or Run Lines. Full game only. No single participant may bet both sides of same game. But if members of the same team do, there will be no penalty. 

Each person on each team will need to make 20 wagers in 20 days. You can make as few or many wagers per day as you want. But you cant be under 20 total or over 20 total. Each wager over or under 20 will result in a $200 deduction from your teams balance.

Plays start June 28th

Last play due July 17th

A push IS A play..........a cancel game or listed pitcher change is NOT a play.

You may wager action, or listed. Your call.

Winners will be determined by highest account balance at end.

Good luck.............and have some fun with this.

I will update team standings, but not number of plays submitted by each team.

Like to thank America's bookie for allowing us to use their PPH service A1 to run this contest.

Please keep them in mind when you make your next deposit

Guest ChrisHarvard

Log in works. So the team captain does NOT need to submit wagers for all team members, each member can log in and submit their own selections. Correct?

I am bewildered by the starting BR at 5,000.

Each member, of each team, has a starting BR of 5,000? 

I assume this a UNIT based contest and NOT a win percentage based contest?

I just want to drill down on this a little bit:

If I wager 100 on 20 selections that could be me at a disadvantage or an advantage, vs someone whom is wagering 250 on 20 selections.

So the goal here is which team has the most of their BR left at end of the contest?

Is there a minimum/maximum to each wager? There should be. We can't have a big shot like a Deemer or an In Action Girl coming in and laying $3,917 on one BIG play and $57 on the remaining 19 plays.

So of the 5,000 units available....

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf684ef1288b900bbf6ddd6077af2c2fdo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=200&h=151

TGF is having a team shirt contest. 

Each team will feature 3 members of the team.

Final standing based upon which team has a combined highest account total at end of contest. 

1st place will be a high quality golf shirt with the TGF logo on the sleeve.

2nd place will feature a shirt like this

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8614e0d1afecdfc6bb2b31d1a1616ed1o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

The contest will feature LIVE lines courtesy of CRlines.

Each member of the "team" will be required to make 20 wagers in 20 days. All wagers will be MLB full games: Totals, RL or ML.

Each wager will be for $100. So a wager at -110 on totals would be $110 to win $100. A wager on a +140 ML would be $100 to win $140. A wager on a -175 ML would be $175 to win $100.

Updates will be given on $ standings, but not number of plays each team or team member has submitted.

Teams must be finalized by June 25th. Each team must name a captain. Kinger  Yanks Maron or myself will not be on teams, but can fill in at last moment if any team has 2 players.  Each team needs a team name. Nothing vulgar please as this team name will be on shirt. Back of collar. 

Plays will Start July 15th which is A Friday the first games after the All Star Break and end with games played August 5th. 

A push counts as a qualified play. A cancel or not complete game does not count as a qualified play.

Any participant who has less or more than 25 plays will have $150 deducted from account balance for purposes of team standings.

No participant can play both sides of same game, but another team member could play the other side.

Please sigh up in this thread.

heading out now................Ill check back latter and see if I need to make any tweaks.

Ill find a video of some prior shirts that have been made for this style of contest. Most thought they were very nice and none of the logo work is gaudy or over powering.