Starts 6-28**TGF team shirt contest~~~

Guest boatboatboat

Guest ChrisHarvard

Brick is doing great, no surprise. I knew we were going to have to keep an eye on these guys, Deem and WVU are tough competitors.

Complete team effort for GoHabsGo.

Bimmer took a few days to gather himself...actually he's been on the freakin fairway all week freakin slacker! BUT he has rattled off a very strong card for us today, even one I tailed blindly laying a dime on which has just concluded.

Balco is killing it for us, I don't think he's missed one yet!

I'm happy to contribute the best that I can, just as it is with any poster at a gambling forum. You put in the WORK with your best effort and share information, and hopefully put guys and gals on the right side of games. 

I am stoked to be a part of a great team and I'm happy to bat lead off, clean up, or take a great stance that may come to define us as champions.

https://youtu.be/XbMS1rcaNR0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

First of all, there is NOTHING in the rules against RL and ML.

Nothing at all.

Try to explain to me how -1.5 is an ADVANTAGE?

Forget that, RL and ML both count. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Say my team down 6 units on last night and we all have 2 plays left we can pop the RL and ML and pick up 8-10 units in one shot.  Im sure everyone knows this but just trying to make sure everyone knows the best strategy if they were unaware of rules.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Well said, Brick.

Right now Im stressing Plommer and his team.

According to him he's 10-1. I cussed him out last night when I was drunk and he won't answer my calls today. I've been trying him all day.

So, I don't even know.

This is a tough competition.

Guys out for blood.

You answered my question with a question so that is freaking out in my book.  Just let plommer answer the question, see how boat reacts (will most likely be disappointed but have to go with posted rules), and then make plays accordingly.  Got it fvucker?