cavs -1 parlay with sharks +140

TeamGSP

gsp you been drinking today?

yes i like Gallo Extra Dry Vermouth, weird as hell to drink because it's mainly used in cooking but i like it because of the 0.2 carbs per ounce plus it's got 16% alcohol content.  

japanese sake has alcohol content that i like but has too many carbs from the rice.  Chardonnay a little too low and hard liquor way too high.  I got tired of pouring a little vodka into some michelob ultra plus it always got a little too strong for me.

so for now Gallo Extra Dry Vermouth is absolutely perfect and i'll be having some during the start of the warriors cavs game.  

Why do people have faith in Cleveland? This is seriously a HORRIBLE mismatch. Worse than Lakers Magic in 09'

i can understand how you feel this way because i've been watching the games too.  I would say it would be very helpful to ask an unbiased fan's opinion because this is money and it's very difficult to gauge a homer's opinion.  

It looks REALLY bad knowing how the cavs have played in the first 2 games PLUS kevin love is out, but i'm not scared of kevin love being out.  I know that cavs can win without him plus i feel that he is not a good fit for lebron.  He can go back to being on a shitty team, taking all the shots and getting his numbers for all that i care, i don't like kevin love or kyrie irving for that matter with lebron.  Lebron to me can get 2 other underpaid guys and do a lot better than the first 2 games of this finals.

Lebron did pretty damn well without kevin love and kyrie irving last year in the finals so i'm definitely not going forget that coming into these games in cleveland.

i can understand how you feel this way because i've been watching the games too. I would say it would be very helpful to ask an unbiased fan's opinion because this is money and it's very difficult to gauge a homer's opinion.

It looks REALLY bad knowing how the cavs have played in the first 2 games PLUS kevin love is out, but i'm not scared of kevin love being out. I know that cavs can win without him plus i feel that he is not a good fit for lebron. He can go back to being on a shitty team, taking all the shots and getting his numbers for all that i care, i don't like kevin love or kyrie irving for that matter with lebron. Lebron to me can get 2 other underpaid guys and do a lot better than the first 2 games of this finals.

Lebron did pretty damn well without kevin love and kyrie irving last year in the finals so i'm definitely not going forget that coming into these games in cleveland.

It's not about how bad Cleveland played in the first 2 games. They are just outmatched from every single angle I said this before the series. Cleveland is not anywhere near the level of the Warriros. Why can't people accept this Warriors team is the best team we have seen in 20 years?

It's not about how bad Cleveland played in the first 2 games. They are just outmatched from every single angle I said this before the series. Cleveland is not anywhere near the level of the Warriros. Why can't people accept this Warriors team is the best team we have seen in 20 years?

i definitely accept that the warriors are very very good.  I really like them a lot.  I have made a lot of money on them this past season betting on them when they have been down.  1st game was when they were down by over 20 early in the season against the clippers in los angeles and they won.  

I'm not a warriors homer though, not from northern california but southern california.  We are talking about this single isolated game 3 here and this is a great spot to bet on the cavs.  Refs are going to give the cavs all the free throws in this game plus the cavs can go back to making all those threes like they did earlier in the playoffs so i can't wait to see what happens.  this is money so i have to go with the cavs

even if sharks win, i will still have to bet another $900 to be able to cash out so i'm not even half way there because of the 3x rollover right? i think it's 3x

5X

The rollover is based on cash wagers made, so you need to give them $1500 in action before being able to cashout the freeplay winnings.

5X

The rollover is based on cash wagers made, so you need to give them $1500 in action before being able to cashout the freeplay winnings.

ok so if i am lucky to have over $1000 in my account if and only if i am lucky enough that the sharks win, i would still have to risk another $1500 because a free play risk of $300 does not count.

That will definitely not be a problem.  I'm thinking i am going to be playing some bets where i get the opportunity to collect on both sides.  Hopefully it will be a profitable weekend so i can request a nice cashout on monday.  

ok so if i am lucky to have over $1000 in my account if and only if i am lucky enough that the sharks win, i would still have to risk another $1500 because a free play risk of $300 does not count.

Correct.

Like you said, it's not difficult to give them $1500 in action with a $1000 balance.