Can we get a state of the Union address on TGF?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A"creep" can be attractive too.

A woman may be attracted to a guy and later become u interested because he became creepy.....trying to legitimize rape by saying that women have orgasms is probably the most offensive thing I have ever heard. And it looks like the higher numbers came from studies which indicated that it was makes being rapes who orgasmes... Although I did not read the entire article.

In any case, spreading bullshit like this with "no means yes" is just sickening.

I would call big bullshit on that number. I doubt that 87% of the women have orgasms every time they have sex so to think that 9 out of every 10 have an orgasm while getting rapped is impossible to accept. How would they know these numbers anyways. I doubt that the police would ask them that question. Too lazy to read the articles.

Edit:  I see others made my point that I agree with you.

Thanks Iag, but ask George, I'm not a winning bettor. 

Maybe if I stick with just my best plays I can win, but the degenerate in me will never let that happen. I always need action. Today was a perfect example.

Oh believe me, I get that!

Im usually pretty good at finding out who plays with me but I have no idea of who you are.

She's the dumb butch that fades all of forumville for big bucks and post winners every day.......hmmm but you don't know her and she begs John Kelly daily for a chance at playing a contest even thou John has never even responded once.....

Brokebraker will get a shot at the GC before you.........Nobody likes you, you're an annoying fvcking See you next Tuesday

Guest ChrisHarvard

Well none of those people are who I meant by my kool-aid anyways.

Dang george, being near 60 years old away from the states- you've lost touch of all the kids slang terms man.

A"creep" can be attractive too.

A woman may be attracted to a guy and later become u interested because he became creepy.....trying to legitimize rape by saying that women have orgasms is probably the most offensive thing I have ever heard. And it looks like the higher numbers came from studies which indicated that it was makes being rapes who orgasmes... Although I did not read the entire article.

In any case, spreading bullshit like this with "no means yes" is just sickening.

Show me where ANYONE said this.

You are letting your emotions get the better of you. Typical female behaviour. Logic bitch, logic. Not emotion.

I have a hard time believing the 87% number as well.

I don't have a problem believing that there are a significant number of women that do orgasm from being raped.

I don't believe women enjoy being raped, thats not what I'm saying. But the female body responds instinctively to certain cues and that is a more logical reason for the reaction to being violently assaulted.

MANY women have rape fantasies. This is very common.

"We really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology. Just as Todd Akin (and hundreds of years of science) was so wrong in thinking that rape can't lead to pregnancy, I and many others were entirely wrong about arousal and climax during rape. Despite what many rapists would like to believe, arousal does not mean that an assault was enjoyable or that a victim was asking for it. So what does it mean?

Quite simply, our bodies respond to sex. And our bodies respond to fear. Our bodies respond. They do so uniquely and often entirely without our permission or intention. Orgasm during rape isn't an example of an expression of pleasure. It's an example of a physical response whether the mind's on board or not, like breathing, sweating, or an adrenaline rush. Therapists commonly use the analogy of tickling. While tickling can be pleasurable, when it is done against someone's wishes it can be very unpleasant experience. And during that unpleasant experience, amid calls to stop, the one being tickled will continue laughing. They just can't help it."

Well you sure throw your freaking weight around for someone that is so "humble".

KFC.

You throw haymaker punches hitting nothing but air, realize you're wrong and offer me a cold glass of iced tea.

I will take the tea, but it still is awkward between us.

. Humility is when someone is good at something and does not broadcast it or downplays it. I am the opposite. Not good at it. Broadcast it. You have ceased to make sense, and considering I don't even know who you are, I'm assuming you have not been gambling or the forums for more than a year or two and not worth this effort.

I'm glad you finally realized you were wrong though. Have some tea.

Guest ChrisHarvard

. Humility is when someone is good at something and does not broadcast it or downplays it. I am the opposite. Not good at it. Broadcast it. You have ceased to make sense, and considering I don't even know who you are, I'm assuming you have not been gambling or the forums for more than a year or two and not worth this effort.

I'm glad you finally realized you were wrong though. Have some tea.

Okay, I LoLed.

I'd really like it if we were friends and not enemies.

Yeah, agree with George on that one... 

I bet I've only made two broads orgasm in my life.

No way 9 out of 10 orgasm during a rape.

Thats what makes the orgasm during rape information so fascinating. Women having an orgasm from being assaulted shows how animalistic we really are.

I've read stories from women who have had sex with dogs (and seen the videos) and they commented that it was extremely pleasurable for them getting fucked by an animal. I didn't find that hard to believe either.

Okay, I LoLed.

I'd really like it if we were friends and not enemies.

. Done. I apologize for anything I have said that has offended you, and all is forgiven here. Easy Breazy. I'll try to contribute more sports related content, but I can't post write ups because I just can't be responsible for other's losses. I know it is their choice to follow etc, but always made me uncomfortable. I will look for your plays though, and TTP should post, because unlike me, he is good, at least from what I have always seen, Good luck this weekend, and the rest of the season.

I wonder if the majority of those who said they had orgasms, were raped by a person known to them--a partner, a relative, or someone that while they felt violated they didn't fear for their life necessarily. I really can't believe anyone could get off with a knife to their throat and true fear for their life.

Guest ChrisHarvard

. Done. I apologize for anything I have said that has offended you, and all is forgiven here. Easy Breazy. I'll try to contribute more sports related content, but I can't post write ups because I just can't be responsible for other's losses. I know it is their choice to follow etc, but always made me uncomfortable. I will look for your plays though, and TTP should post, because unlike me, he is good, at least from what I have always seen, Good luck this weekend, and the rest of the season.

Forget TTP and the horse he rode in on.

This is about us.

What you said about being responsible for other's losses, that's a freaking cop out and you know it.

If you have a play, be it your gut or your head- lay it out.

Put yourself out there.

Because you know what? That's the difference between ME and everyone than 6 or 7 other guys.

Put yourself out there.

My thoughts are this:

If I'm willing to put 3, 4, 5 hundred...1, 2, 3, thousand dollars of MY money on the line...

I want YOU on it to.

Now...if you bet $20/game like TTP... you're right. Don't bother. Because if you can't lay the wood it means one of two things.......

1) you aint got it

2) you aint never gonna have it

…the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation. A perpetrator's defense simply built upon the fact that evidence of genital arousal or orgasm proves consent has no intrinsic validity and should be disregarded…Human sexual arousal occurs as a mental state and a physical state; in normal sexual arousal both occur simultaneously. However, it is possible to be mentally sexually aroused without showing any genital manifestations of arousal…Contrarily, it is possible to exhibit these genital manifestations of arousal but not feel mentally aroused. Indeed, it is even possible to feel disgusted by the genital manifestations of arousal if it is thought to be a highly inappropriate response to the inducing sexual stimuli [such as] getting an erection to the naked body of one's mother or sister or by a violent scenario.