Can we get a state of the Union address on TGF?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted what happened with u and bush? Told ya the guy was a fruit cake.

I'll try to keep it short and to the point......

We talked daily and seemed to be good friends......he asked me if he should try to sell the Bushay boxes and I gave him my full support, he was selling early like crazy at I think $140? A pop and asked for an additional $10 to cover sending fees......he asked me when I was going to get one and I said I wanted to wait for the feed back from posters....he said when I was ready he would give me one for his price $100

I ended up buying 3 and he told me it would be $160 each.....I said I thought it was $150 and he said yes plus $10 fed ex....I told him yes that's why it went from $140 to $150 and plus all 3 would fit in the same envelope so it should be $10 only for shipping...

I never even brought up the fact he said he said mine would be wholesale and he didn't budge on the fees.....I sent him $450 for 3 and mine didn't work and I asked for my money back, he didn't want to give so I said how about I send it back and you cover my entrance fee into my NFL last man standing contest which he did so I lost $50 right there....

I won the Last man standing contest and tipped him $200 which is more then he's used to, trust me posters are cheap cheap cheap......understand ......cheap cheap cheap

I brought it up on the forums in passing to another poster and Boat denied the whole thing......he flat out lied and that ended our friendship

I once played let it ride online for 16 hours straight. How interesting is that?

Posted like that it's not interesting at all but to hear the Hi's and Lo's of the 16 hr run would probably be a good read......but you seem more intent on being an ass then a contributor.......if I'm wrong then fire away I would like to hear about a 16hr tilt

Posted like that it's not interesting at all but to hear the Hi's and Lo's of the 16 hr run would probably be a good read......but you seem more intent on being an ass then a contributor.......if I'm wrong then fire away I would like to hear about a 16hr tilt

I'm sure your a swell guy, but I harbor some ill will towards you when you said I wasn't pulled over by a secret service agent as I described, 

Haha.....I vaguely remember that but don't let that get in the way of a good story camper.......let's hear about the bender......

Starting BR

High Point

Low point

Finishing BR

And all drugs, booze, whores involved......the smell. The neighbors .......don't leave out a detail....

Don't worry about ol'e Ted.....I've said a lot worse to posters who still like me for some reason

In case you missed my post......Roach23 sent me a text yesterday and we hadn't talked since TG when I sent him a text that said....Happy TG my Muslim friend.....and he text back......same to you Red face....

Get Roach posting here Teddy, I remember him from way, way back in the posting days...

Guest ChrisHarvard

You're not wrong.

Robbie talks so much crap, it's unreal.

He talks non stop crap to me and I would consider him & I friends.

Maybe I'm wrong?

And here's the thing about Robbie. He talks crap to me about to me about why don't i talk "100%" gambling or some crazy talk.

When he very, very, very rarely does himself.

When I go on record, when i'm cleaning house and winning, the guy is a recluse.

He shows up to bash me when it's convenient.

It's the RobMPink that was across the street. Nothing has changed.

He still doesn't post plays and he's still a dickhead.

You're not wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong?

And here's the thing about Robbie. He talks crap to me about to me about why don't i talk "100%" gambling or some crazy talk.

Straight men are talking. Step off.

You're not wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Harvard, you consider everybody a friend, yet you constantly contradict that when you say (and in some cases I see) these same guys blasting you.

Check your friend criteria again.

Not hating at all, just an observation.

:cheers

Guest ChrisHarvard

Harvard, you consider everybody a friend, yet you constantly contradict that when you say (and in some cases I see) these same guys blasting you.

Check your friend criteria again.

Not hating at all, just an observation.

I consider most posters my friend.

Their opinion may be different. I think some guys are jerks online but good dudes in RL.

BGS I trust you are in the "friend" category. 

Chris, if you are really reaching out, I'd accommodate you via telephonic devices to discuss life, gambling, and its pitfalls. As long as there isn't any flame talk and you don't make me feel like I regret the decision, I'm cool.

I 'm a grizzled internet gambling loser. You could learn a lot from me.

I'd also comment on what you think are stellar sentence structure in your write ups, that you feel are well written.

I've never seen someone be as happy go lucky, possibly as a front, to meet people on the internet. There has to be a sinister plot associated to it, or you have to feel sad.

I dunno?

Not sure I understand wtf you or Boat denied are talking about but if you ever want to share I'll read it, might not like it and I'm pretty honest about those things so if you can't handle it keep it to yourself I guess.....

I consider most posters my friend.

Their opinion may be different. I think some guys are jerks online but good dudes in RL.

BGS I trust you are in the "friend" category. 

CH, I have zero beef with you.  Just be leery of the goofballs and knuckleheads, they are out there.

Chris, if you are really reaching out, I'd accommodate you via telephonic devises to discuss life, gambling, and its pitfalls. As long as there isn't any flame talk and you don't make me feel like I regret the decision, I'm cool.

I 'm a grizzled internet gambling loser. You could learn a lot from me.

Pinker we should talk, pal.