Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BARFAG dont talk money to me sir unless you willing to post up some and we will see who the man is............your move

You already created a Thread which has a daily update of how I am crushing you in TGF Best Bet for June. No need to replicate that here

though you better hurry....only a couple events still on Sunday schedule....Time to break your seven game losing streak

Pretty simple If allowed, which it's not but Boat asked me a hypothetical question..........you round them up one by one and send them back, not hard really...

Send who back where.  This guy was born in New York City.  All I hear about is respecting the constitution.  I don't think you can toss American born citizens for their religion, unless you want to tear up the constitution and become a police st.

Guest boatboatboat

Pretty simple If allowed, which it's not but Boat asked me a hypothetical question..........you round them up one by one and send them back, not hard really...

Ted

How do you know is someone is Muslim?

Guest boatboatboat

yea u shuld change your name to DopeDopeDope.....lol......CK

I have been called that before

now they use boastboastboast

I have a BIG fan club

Send who back where.  This guy was born in New York City.  All I hear about is respecting the constitution.  I don't think you can toss American born citizens for their religion, unless you want to tear up the constitution and become a police st.

Send them to any dirt farm there all the same......

lol.....one by one......approx 5 million American citizens who are Muslim......100 per day.....should get this mess cleaned up in about 111 yrs

Ok we're getting off track......But, nothing is 100% so how many towel head fvcks do we have here, 100k? If we can get rid of 90k it's good enuff and not take anymore on....

100k muslims and 1billion people?

Where you getting your stats.   There are several million muslims in the USA now, most are citizens.

Guest boatboatboat

No we aren't

In fact we are 100% on track

You want them gone.

I asked you how we would identify them

You said "we ask them"

I want to know what we do if they say "heck no I am not Muslim"

We are on the track Ted

Ok we're getting off track......

hey Barfag great way to turn the words, dude i said you bet me with real money.hell i have not even put in 30 mins the entire june on the games, i work hard in april and may and june and july is my time outside fucker

Jimmy, this here thread is for discussion of Evil Muslins and how to not have them make you poop your pants

HERE is the thread for you to brag about your 0-7 record in June:

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/22479-clearwater-kingck/?view=getnewpost