Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

The Un-American Civil Liberties Union has found the real culprit in the Orlando shooting. One guess: Several American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) attorneys took to Twitter to blame the “Christian Right” for Sunday’s deadly terrorist attack at a nightclub in Orlando, Fla., which left 50 dead and 53 injured. Chase Strangio, a staff attorney with the ACLU’s LGBT and AIDS Project, claimed the social and political environment cultivated by Christian conservatives in recent months was to blame for the shooting at Pulse, a nightclub popular with Orlando’s LGBT community. What we're witnessing today is the Unholy Alliance between the anti-American Left and Islam.

Good lord

Guest boatboatboat

Mina Justice last heard from her 30-year-old son, Eddie Justice, on early Sunday morning, after bullets rang out at the Orlando nightclub Pulse. He texted her at 2:06 a.m., saying, "Mommy I love you."

He texted her again, saying there was a shooter at the club. He told her to call police and said he was hiding in a bathroom with other clubgoers.

"He's coming," he wrote. "I'm gonna die."

(Tamara Lush/AP Photo) "The next text said, 'He has us, and he's in here with us,'" Mina Justice said in an interview with The Associated Press. "That was the last conversation."

Guest boatboatboat

Obama didn’t even address the uniquely homophobic character of the attack. What a good liberal!

nor did he mention that in San Bern straight people were targeted

The Un-American Civil Liberties Union has found the real culprit in the Orlando shooting. One guess: Several American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) attorneys took to Twitter to blame the “Christian Right” for Sunday’s deadly terrorist attack at a nightclub in Orlando, Fla., which left 50 dead and 53 injured. Chase Strangio, a staff attorney with the ACLU’s LGBT and AIDS Project, claimed the social and political environment cultivated by Christian conservatives in recent months was to blame for the shooting at Pulse, a nightclub popular with Orlando’s LGBT community. What we're witnessing today is the Unholy Alliance between the anti-American Left and Islam.

Good lord

Not surprising at all liberals will twist anything to fit their hatred of social or moral values, the only religion libtards hate is Christianity. They will chain themselves to a fire hydrant for the rights of a muzzie to fling a mat down on the sidewalk at 200pm and face Mecca but at the same time want Christmas trees removed from the local hardware store and this will never change only get worse because of our leadership the last 8 years.

Not surprising at all liberals will twist anything to fit their hatred of social or moral values, the only religion libtards hate is Christianity.

Liberals will not admit the failure of their philosophy because to do so would be a vindication of what Preachers have been warning of for 40 years.

There is never a mention of the wonderful works done by true Christians around the world. The liberals look as hard as they can to find something to make their case against Christians. Any wrong thing said or scandal that may happen in a Christian Leaders life, and liberals, like sharks who smell blood encircle with great delight as they justify their own immorality by pronouncing the failure of a Christian. Once they pounce like rabid dogs they then translate that that into discrediting the message of the bible. That is not logical. For example, if a person says it is wrong to be a racist and then it is discovered that person is himself a racist does that make the truth that he proclaimed not true?

Guest boatboatboat

As a gun owner (multiple guns)

Someone who actually fires my guns and is proficient

Someone who was (no longer is) a NRA member for 2 decades

I wish the NRA would step up to the plate and say 

"yea you are right, we don't need the common Joe to be able to walk into a Cabellas and buy 3000 rounds and one of these"

th?id=OIP.M6b1ad0ba73e7375b6833fe1b82557

Someone who actually fires my guns and is proficient

"yea you are right, we don't need the common Joe to be able to walk into a Cabellas and buy 3000 rounds and one of these"

thank you

Someone who actually fires my guns and is proficient

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6b1ad0ba73e7375b6833fe1b82557304H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=549&h=196

You going to tell Americans that don't have a right to prepare? Civil unrest and Martial Law are a serious concern. It's coming sooner than you want to believe. Our Economy is in shambles believe it or not. What are you going to do when your out of ammo-surrender?