Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Ted i know you want this to be am act of tadical Muslim terror, and it may well be.

But at this moment the info we have certainty makes one question that.

Ted i know you want this to be am act of tadical Muslim terror, and it may well be.

But at this moment the info we have certainty makes one question that.

If you had reputable sources above a 60yr old aides invested drug addict he/she I would listen to you Boat......as far as I'm concerned you put all your eggs in that basket.......the fact you would post that tells me you believe anything that agrees with your point without any back checking or rational thought...

If that queen is proven right I will eat my hat......will you eat yours if it ends up being nothing but a queen telling a story to get his/hers 15 Seconds of fame?

Only plausible reason. Couldn't be because his religion says A person who’s sexuality I admire 's should be put to death.

You add his religious orientation to the mix and you have the perfect mix of guilt, shame, and anger for him to decide to target a gay club in the manner that he did

You add his religious orientation to the mix and you have the perfect mix of guilt, shame, and anger for him to decide to target a gay club in the manner that he did

Wow somebody that seems to be on the right path.

The guy felt guilt that he was a homosexual and couldn't take it that he was really a disappointment to his family and religion and thought the only way to be accepted was to take out as many people who his religion did not like.

Dad claims the son was disgusted by seeing 2 men kiss the other week.

The dad was a nutjob.  The son probably never told the father that.  What father isn't going to back up their child.  Just like all the Chicago kids getting shot and their parent says "my boy was a good kid".  Same situation, never heard a parent claim their kid was a piece of shit and deserved it, always excuses.

Like 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora Theater, Orlando gay club and San bernadino...Who gives a fuck, nutjobs are going to kill.  You're 100X more likely to be shot by someone else rather than mass shooting and .000001% chance of being killed by Isis member.  People getting worked up over nothing.  People thinking about this too much.  Nobody in this thread says "terrible thing that happened in Orlando"  Everyone too busy turning it into political shit.  Yuck.

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen's wife knew he was planning a mass shooting, went on location scouting trips, accompanied her husband to buy ammunition and never warned authorities, new reports claim.
The only thing Noor Zahi Salman did to prevent the worst gun massacre in US history was try to talk her husband out of it, FBI sources told NBC and ABC.
Salman, 30, admitted she was with Mateen, 29, when he bought his ammunition and holster.
And she drove him to Pulse nightclub and other target scenes - including Walt Disney World - 'because he wanted to scope them out'.
In fact, they visited Disney World more than once to survey the area before Mateen opted for Pulse, law enforcement sources told CBS.
However, Salman never made any attempts to contact authorities about the impending terror attack.
According to the NBC report, authorities are 'considering' charges against Salman for not reporting her husband's massacre plan. The FBI said she is cooperating fully with the investigation.

So libtards it was strictly a hate crime against gays? I wasn't aware Disneyworld was gays only? Is that a new policy?

Ultimately his hatred of gays and with the location being an easier target is what guided him to choose Pulse over an amusement park but his mindset( aided by his pro Taliban father and radical Islamic beliefs) had him weighing Disneyworld or a gay nightclub. He made the decision to get the maximum amount of death. sure it is part hate crime, which lead him to choose Pulse but not solely.

He was nuts so maybe his own words should be ignored?

“I’m the shooter. It’s me,” the man said. “I am the shooter.”

I did it for ISIS,” the caller said, according to Gentili, “I did it for the Islamic State.”
   http://www.therecord.com/news-story/6723526--i-m-the-shooter-it-s-me-orlando-gunman-called-tv-station-during-the-attack/

Guest boatboatboat

I wasn't aware Disneyworld was gays only?

Were you aware that the shootings took place at the same time that every year the GLC has their unofficial week at Disney. To simply dismiss this as a coincidence  is irresponsible at best 

Guest boatboatboat

He was nuts so maybe his own words should be ignored?

No in  the least. But let's not be selective in what we put credence in.

A few weeks prior he had pledged allegiance to a group that fights ISIS, ion the past he had pledged allegiance to other persons/groups

He knew..........that by saying he was acting in support of an organized group would give his acts more credence and instill more fear .

Funny people u libs I'll tell u...I've never seen a group of people that won't believe what they hear if it doesn't fit their agenda and will go into the persons mind and figure it out and tell us what the person really meant or was trying to do...

They do it with Trump all the time and now with the shooter

Guest boatboatboat

Ted I am not a "lib"

I have caucused at the state level with the Pubs.

I think it's fair to say I have done as much and maybe more to actually support the Republican party the last 3 decades. than the majority who post at TGF

Guest boatboatboat

Clearest case on Islamist Terrorism we've seen...

yet as of now no info that he has ever been in touch with an Islamic terrorist cell

interesting in deed

I don't putport to know all that much about the Muslim religion, however I did hear on the news today that this is Ramadan. The speaker also said that it is possible that the shooter had guilt tied to his religion over his homosexuality, and sought forgiveness during this holy time. He said that doing deeds pleasing to Allah during this time p, would cause forgiveness for grave transgressions (his homosexual leanings?)

I don't know this scenario to be fact or even probable, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

Also heard that one of the performers at the club, a drag type, said shooter was one of his regular fans.

It's kind of brilliant actually. Take out 49 gays to make yourself look like radical "hero," like all your activities were tied to hatred of homosexuality. That way when it comes out after you are dead that you spent a lot of time in gay clubs it can be written off to the concept that he was just scoping out places. If he had just taken out a random group of people, his legend would've been tainted by the fact that people came forward and said they saw him and gay clubs.