Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

Guest boatboatboat

So your stance is shooter had not frequented Gay clubs in the past?

Is that what you are saying?

Ted the more info that comes out this has nothing to do with ISIS or a Muslim plot to kill us.

I know that kinda makes you look foolish because you jumped in with both feet 30 secs after it hit the news rather than allowing info to be collected.

But let's face it, it's not the first time for you, and we still LOVE you

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will believe anything Boat....typical lib...

I would bet you a million bucks nothing from her story is verified or ends up being verified.....transgender freak is crazier then the shooter I'm sure

Jump on that bet Boat. One MILLION dollars.

Good, because honestly I thought he was referring to what the current wife is saying. But a whole bunch of people have come out and said that they have seen him in the gay clubs over many years. Former friend I think from college, said he asked him out on a date and ex-wife claimed he had homosexual tendencies. I think he probably was gay and his religion made him feel huge guilt. The only way he thought he could probably achieve salvation was to take out homosexuals and pledge allegiance to Isis. I think both components are at play probably. Although I don't know why he would be scouting Disney locations also?

Guest boatboatboat

I don't know why he would be scouting Disney locations also?

There are a few dates that the Gay community flock to Disney and have non Disney sanctioned "

gay days"

Guest boatboatboat

Yup.  

There is no such thing as a wanna be gang member.  If someone wants to be a gangbanger and roll like one, they will.  

Just like if someone wants to align themselves with a terrorist group and kill a bunch of people in the name of Allah, they will. 

a week prior he pledged alliance to a Syrian group that fights ISIS

Guest boatboatboat

Throwing curveballs to stay under the radar?  IDK.

I'm not keeping up with this story.  Didn't he pledge alliance to ISIS to the 911 operator before he started slaughtering people? 

yes he did

and about a mth ago pledged his support of the Florida suicide bomber who had no terrorist  ties, he also supported the Boston bombers

he was a nut who hated gays, yet went to gay clubs all the time, saw two men kissing in park a week prior, it set him off, he went full blow retard, and shot 100 people.

yes he did

and about a mth ago pledged his support of the Florida suicide bomber who had no terrorist ties, he also supported the Boston bombers

he was a nut who hated gays, yet went to gay clubs all the time, saw two men kissing in park a week prior, it set him off, he went full blow retard, and shot 100 people.

Im not really sure what's being debated here. Guy was of Islamic faith. He committed an act of terror.

Those 2 things are facts. So therefore he is a muslim terrorist.

Guest boatboatboat

yea he is

But that phrase or label implies that the terror was fueled by his faith

I have seen to date nothing that proves that

If I go wack nut tonight and shoot 5 people should headline read CHRISTIAN TERRIORIST

yea he is

But that phrase or label implies that the terror was fueled by his faith

I have seen to date nothing that proves that

If I go wack nut tonight and shoot 5 people should headline read CHRISTIAN TERRIORIST

Deflect much? Just like the San Bernadino thread you are trying to be cute and funny and you come off as dull and uniformed.

Guest boatboatboat

If you call 911 and pledge alliance to the Southern Baptist Church moments before you wax 50 people, then yes. 

but what is a week prior you pledge allegiance to a Buddhist church and a mth prior to  mormans

this nut did the equivalent of that