OT: Difference between a racist and a complainer....inside

Teddy kgb

I've been called a racist on these forums more times then I can remember and I always came back with the BTJ line of No, I'm a realist.....but talking today with some co-workers I think I'm just a complainer.....

Let me explain.......and I'm not doing this to make me more understood but to make all the posters who are so quick to call someone a racist understand....

I'm on a small job (small for me) and jobs of this size sometimes don't get constant calls and visits from catering truck companies trying to make a deal with the contractor to be able to come on the job at break and lunch and sell food......deals are most the time the Superintendent and his guys eat for free....

So what happens is, and I've seen it before....a local Mexican couple will show up and sell tamales and and other Mexican food out the back of their truck tailgate and out of a busted up coolers and all the bean dips on the job love the authentic Mexican crap including the roaches I'm sure crawl over the food at night from the taco benders house.....

But here's the deal.......and what separates a complainer from a racist.....

I was cat called by the Mexican lady 'Tamales' and I said no......I was told the next day by the HVAC guy that the taco lady was on site and I said I don't like tamales and then the inspector asked as he headed for the truck Do I like Mexican food and I said No.......even thou I love Mexican food.....he got offended for some reason.....

Well, at break today I was asked what I had against Mexicans in a laughing matter and here's what I said...

If I truly was a racist and hated Mexicans I could do so many things to this couple they would be off this job and possibly arrested and word would spread from this job to other jobs they sell at....

Is their kitchen inspected? No

Do they pay taxes ? No

Do they have insurance to be on school property? No

Do they have insurance to cover someone who got sick from their meal? No

Are local businesses affted financially because of their advantage ? Yes

So if I was a racist and hated them what would I do ?

Call a city health inspector......shut down

Call the school distric......shut down

Call the general contractors main office.......shut down

IRS......shut down

Contacted local food shops or catering truck companies.......shut down...

I did not and would not do any of those things.....I will simply boycott a bootleg food server who might or might not be a citizen of the United Stated and for all that I consider myself just a complainer but ask any liberal and they would label me a racist.....

You fvckers need too think before applying serious lables on people........thanks for listening and fvck off

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too long. Will read when sober.

Don't bother....not my best work but it got me going when my son said he was afraid to tell anyone he was voting for Trump because he didn't want to be labeled a racist......

I told him this story to try to explain to him what a real racist was compared to what other label you as from a broad picture....

Racist = Hate.......if I truley hated Mexicans I would try too ruin there life right? What else does a racist do? Serious question I don't know.....I simply complained about something that's not right in many many different levels and just complained, did not do anything to fvck with them even thou it would have taken a 5 minute phone call..

One thing I forgot and this is most important......if while on the property they were hurt in any way by fallen construction debris or drive their trick into a ditch.....how many companies on the job would be sued? Yes others would sue too me included But I'm suppose to be there...

Another example is Trump.......he talks about illeagal immigrants and everyone just doesn't want to hear the word immigrant so they call him a racist.....he says he loves leagal immigrants but no one cares....

Same with me......I love Mexican food but because it's served illegally on the job I boycott it and some on the job I'm sure think I'm a racist

Why would a union work site allow this?

Unlincensed food vendors=scabs

Honestly, I guess it's on me......I could end this and maybe Kinger is right I, just lazy but in reality I just would feel like a total dick.......I'm Union strong but I have a soft spot....

The whole job is not Union including the GC which is typical if they don't have they're own carpenters.......

Too tired to argue now, but this is wrong, By definition, you're a racist Teddy. You don't have to hate or take action to be a racist.

Wow....wish you weren't tired I'd love to hear it because I just think I have other people's best interest at heart.......

No taxes

Hurting local food spots

No health dept. checking their kitchen

No insurance to even be on the job

All that and I'm a racist? Even thou I could end it with One 5 min phone call.......check back when you're not so tired

Wow....wish you weren't tired I'd love to hear it because I just think I have other people's best interest at heart.......

No taxes

Hurting local food spots

No health dept. checking their kitchen

No insurance to even be on the job

All that and I'm a racist? Even thou I could end it with One 5 min phone call.......check back when you're not so tired

Has nothing to do with food and this one instance and this one group. I have MLB going, but I will explain more tomorrow,.

I have a picture I sent to a poster of them in the parking lot but I can't show it because my company truck is in the photo......and unlike me being cool and not calling on these two I'm sure someone would love to call the company I work for.....

Anyway.....IAG and Boat have something to say but we have to wait till tomorrow.....I did t understand ritos post but by reading Jason's response I have a feeling Rito didn't agree with my stance......

You're not fooling anyone, Teddy.  If it was two white grandmas selling homemade cookies or white kids selling lemonade, you wouldn't be thinking about any of this shit.  But since it's two darkies trying to make a few dollars by selling some tamales, you don't like it.  That's a fact, pal.  You can try to say that's not true, but it is.

And who the hell thinks about this shit anyways?  I've been offered tamales by these street vendors before, simply say no, and go on about my day.  

I've been offered drugs and stolen shit by white and black homeless fucks.  Not once have I ever thought, "Jeez.  These assholes aren't paying taxes!  Do they have a business permit to sell these things?"

Forget about it.

You're not fooling anyone, Teddy.  If it was two white grandmas selling cookies or white kids selling lemonade, you wouldn't be thinking about any of this shit.  But since it's two darkies trying to make a few dollars by selling some tamales, you don't like it.  That's a fact, pal.  You can try to say that's not true, but it is.

I honestly believe he is more concerned about the food being produced in a unregistered kitchen

They have an unfair advantage over businesss who use a commercial kitchen and have to deal with health inspectors

But I do understand your stance on this situation

Kinger, that is not true......in 28yrs I have never seen Grandmas on the jobs selling cookies or kids on the jobs selling lemonade......this is where things go south, you Libs exaggerate things, make up stuff really...

These two Mexicans are on my job Every day and no telling how many others are on their route......it affects all the people on my list...Including other Mexican restaurants....

Kids sell lemonade like twice a year on the corner for 25 cents......they are not affecting anyone in anyway....

I don't know what grandmas are selling cookies except at bingo night and I'm not sure what to say about that......

You're way off Pal....