OT: Difference between a racist and a complainer....inside

Teddy kgb

I honestly believe he is more concerned about the food being produced in a unregistered kitchen

They have an unfair advantage over businesss who use a commercial kitchen and have to deal with health inspectors

But I do understand your stance on this situation

HE probably just doesn't want to get the shits at work.   Some mexican tried to sell me tamales in the parking lot of home depot the other day.  I love me some tamales but fk that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And who the hell thinks about this shit anyways?  I've been offered tamales by these street vendors before, simply say no, and go on about my day.  

I've been offered drugs and stolen shit by white and black homeless fucks.  Not once have I ever thought, "Jeez.  These assholes aren't paying taxes!  Do they have a business permit to sell these things?"

Forget about it.

I swear to you I talked up just today with a very nice young Hispanic kid who was doing the flooring in the job about the lack of tamale ladies that used to be in my neighborhood when I moved here in 99..... I said that I hated tamelas but my wife would always buy the meal deal 5 for $6 or whatever and I never thought twice about it because the lady showed up,like once a month......wasn't hurting anyone but the thought of her kitchen was always in the back of my mind but it was my wife eating them so Fvck it....

This is more then nickel and dime shit...

Why?  He's not eating any of it.  Let those who want to take a risk worry about it.

Fuckin' Teddy trying to legislate safety now?  

Sounds like he's for BIG government.  WTF, Teddy? 

I own a commercial kitchen

There's a lot of cost associated with running one that people operating from home do not incur

I also have to have liability insurance for food poison etc

It's no different than a handy man claiming to be an electrician

Unfair playing field!

There's a lot of cost associated with running one that people operating from home do not incur

Unfair playing field!

"Unfair playing field."    :laugh :laugh :laugh

We're talking about two fuckin' assholes selling tamales on the street.  JFC.  They aren't exactly raking it in.

This is like complaining that homeless people don't have to pay rent therefore they have an advantage over everyone else.  Goodness gracious.

This won't help my cause But.......when so many say 'What do Mexicans hurt by being hear anyway'...... Well, these two are actually hurting the economy in two ways....not paying taxes and taking business away from those that do...

Yes but millions of them pay taxes by working real jobs with fake social security numbers.  It's a significant amount of money that goes into SS that never has to go back out, it's helping prop up the pyramid scheme ever so longer.  Obviously not the cash workers, but around here every single restaurant, hotel, etc is full of illegal Mexicans and they have to use a SS #.

Unfair playing field.   :laugh :laugh :laugh

We're talking about two fuckin' assholes selling tamales on the street.  JFC.  They aren't exactly raking it in.

This is like complaining that homeless people don't have to pay rent therefore they have an advantage over everyone else.  Goodness gracious.

Hope you buy some tamales from them and get a bad case of Ass Piss

Unfair playing field!

I have done schools the last 7yrs and they are being built primarily in Mexican neighborhoods because of the wave of them coming over and the never ending birth rates.....so while on my way home there is a sign on every corner that says 'Plomur survise' with a phone number......they can't even spell but can advertise on every street corner.....if I did service and repair plumbimg I might turn them in...

And let it be known, I can give two shits about these tamale guys that I have never met.  That's not what this is about... couldn't care any less.  Although, I do appreciate the hustle of trying to make money any way you can... I find it admirable.  BUT, what this is about for me... is calling a spade a spade.  Teddy trying to say he's not bothered by the fact that they're Mexican he's more bothered by the fact that they MIGHT have roaches and they supposedly don't pay taxes... while raking in the dough with those YUUUGE tamale profits. :laugh

Meanwhile, an asshole like Trump pays SHIT in taxes, and Teddy doesn't say a peep.   

And let it be known, I can give two shits about these tamale guys that I have never met.  That's not what this is about... couldn't care any less.  Although, I do appreciate the hustle of trying to make money any way you can... I find it admirable.  BUT, what this is about for me... is calling a spade a spade.  Teddy trying to say he's not bothered by the fact that they're Mexican he's more bothered by the fact that they MIGHT have roaches and don't pay taxes... while raking in the dough with those huge tamale profits. :laugh

Meanwhile, an asshole like Trump pays SHIT in taxes, and he doesn't say a peep. 

None of Trump's business's actually turn a profit, so he probably shouldn't be paying much taxes. 

TK I'm the same as you. Middle aged white that remembers when things used to be better.

I work for the government. If you want to know why the government is broken its because of 2 words, preferential hiring.

I think I'm the last white guy hired by the federal government, and that was almost 21 years ago.

Hiring the unqualified over the best and brightest has irreparably harmed the country.

If those facts make me a racist, so be it.

And for all the liberal minority lovers out there I have just one 2 part question: Do you want to live next door to blacks and do you want your kids to go to school with them?

Be honest, we're all a little racist.

TK I'm the same as you. Middle aged white that remembers when things used to be better.

I work for the government. If you want to know why the government is broken its because of 2 words, preferential hiring.

I think I'm the last white guy hired by the federal government, and that was almost 21 years ago.

Hiring the unqualified over the best and brightest has irreparably harmed the country.

And for all the liberal minority lovers out there I have just one 2 part question: Do you want to live next door to blacks and do you want your kids to go to school with them?

I'd rather live next door to blacks than these damn tamale dealers skirting the law!  They are the real problem.

I'd rather live next door to blacks than these damn tamale dealers skirting the law!  They are the real problem.

When I lived in L.A. I didn't run into many Mexicans. I can't recall any problems between them and myself. I agree that they come here illegally to find work. The American born minorities don't seem as interested in working as the immigrants do.

Sure if they can afford the house next door I have no problem with that. People will find a lot more in common with people of similar income levels than just race.

"Unfair playing field."    :laugh :laugh :laugh

May not be a favorite statement here but I have often used mexicans who may or may not be legal to do work on my buildings like paint, trash haul away,  insulation and other work I dont want to do.  I could hire local white or black guys but there usually either substantially more expensive and/or extremely lazy depending if they work by the job or by the hour.    So they do in fact take jobs,  now jobs others want....meh

Another example is Trump.......he talks about illeagal immigrants and everyone just doesn't want to hear the word immigrant so they call him a racist.....he says he loves leagal immigrants but no one cares....

Same with me......I love Mexican food but because it's served illegally on the job I boycott it and some on the job I'm sure think I'm a racist

The fucker wants to ban all Muslim immigrants. How can anyone say that he isn't racist? Well, Islam isn't a race, but you know what I mean... he's a bigot. 

So, what about people who can discover cold fusion, end world hunger, create the next greatest invention? Are we going to ban them because of what god they believe in? What about people who lived/raised here? Patriots? Dual-citizenship? Are they allowed to come back? 

And there's all kinds of illegal immigrants, from many different countries. Why does he attack Mexicans? Does he attack illegal Canadian immigrants? What about Eastern European illegal immigrants? 

Stop kidding yourself. Trumpster is a racist. 

Teddy not bothered at all by the guy who claims he made $500+ million last year and didn't pay a cent in taxes.   He's bothered by the two bean dips trying to grind out $50 a day to help their family.  Now I've heard it all.

We need to crackdown on these tamale dealers!

He's a typical Trump supporter. It's futile talking to them. They don't care about facts.