Deemer the stiff

joeybagadonuts

Joey

Let's bet on this pal...

Even money

Um, why would you throw your money away?

I know for 100% certainty that you recently asked someone on the forums for a loan till next week, pal. There is zero chance this person would forge a convo with you for no reason

Joey, I want stipulations on this.

Some fake screen grab, doesn't count. If I can prove I didn't solicit a LOAN you lose the bet.

I haven't seen you this tilted since our bball bet

How would you prove you didn't solicit a loan?

Youre not going to be able to wiggle out of this one. There are details I'm not going to mention that 100% confirm it was in fact a LOAN

Clarification required.

I have a communication between you and a poster. If said communication fullfills the definition of a loan. I.e. A solicitation to borrow Money for a set amount of time and in this case also some CONSIDERATION (Interest) I win, correct?

Think its pretty clear what happened here.

Kid lost his lunch money and wanted to get down on CREVRAND after the game 3 blowout win.

Oh how the tables have turned.

Mike Yanks forward a communication to George (without my knowledge, but making me $1,000 USD now) that I asked if he had BTC available bc my Circle limit is $300.

I told yanks would pay him back BTC once my BTC cleared. Never once did I mention I did not have funds via paypal, cash, check, venmo sent. Simply allowed him to trade BTC for BTC.

This is not a loan - would not hold in court and I am $1,000 dollars richer. Please forward the money to my btc address.

Joey, I'll give you 3-5 business days because I know BTC limits are not $1,000.

Thank you. If you stiff, I assume George will cover it.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey, in all seriousness, idc how big you think your dick is.

You owe me $1,000. You are pathetic. You pulled a scam bet over on Landers and troll him. I, having about 2x the IQ, stipulated the loan and of course you left that part out.

It is clear from the terms I laid out you lost. You have no ground to stand on but just calling me w stiff to make yourself sound better.

You have until Friday or you're labeled a stiff. Just like your pal Tuckman and TTO.

I have the proof of the exact text he sent.

I'm not going to post it as I was asked not to.

Yanks can you post it please? Deemer called you out so why not.

I never saved it. I sent it in a group text to Kinger to break deemers balls.

I've loaned him money in btc before because his limits are so low for some reason and it took them a week to credit his account. He paid me back with interest and shorted me 3 cents.

I didn't do it this time. I was busy when he asked. Then the next day I forgot.