Deemer the stiff

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saved it. I sent it in a group text to Kinger to break deemers balls.

I've loaned him money in btc before because his limits are so low for some reason and it took them a week to credit his account. He paid me back with interest and shorted me 3 cents.

I didn't do it this time. I was busy when he asked. Then the next day I forgot.

Paid back with interest? That's a loan. Can I post the text?

This was not a bet and neither was the Brock bet.  I know Joey is trying to be funny, but this is in bad taste.  How are we to take real stiffing incidents serious when Joey cries stiff over 2 non stiff jobs?

Did you not notice that Deemer started the first set of stiff threads?

Did you not notice that Deemer started the first set of stiff threads?

yes.  Bad on his part too, but this is the second time Joey has cried stiff when it clearly wasn't a stiff job.  Joey is still claiming brock stiffed him, what 2-3 years later?  That's bullshit.  Just because you don't like someone, you don't go around making false claims.

yes.  Bad on his part too, but this is the second time Joey has cried stiff when it clearly wasn't a stiff job.  Joey is still claiming brock stiffed him, what 2-3 years later?  That's bullshit.  Just because you don't like someone, you don't go around making false claims.

good point, and probably makes the actual people that have been stiffed on real forum bets feel worse

good point, and probably makes the actual people that have been stiffed on real forum bets feel worse

exactly.  And Joey, who claims to have been stiffed many times in the past, should know that.  maybe the past stiffs he speaks of never really happened either?  He certainly loses credibility on identifying stiff jobs.

I know you enjoy fighting on every post but how do you read my post as siding with anyone?

Can you ever come down from Deem on 10 and be calm?

I'll calm down. Let me wish death on your family real quick!!!!!!!!!

The transaction was not a loan. Also, I laid out terms and declined joeys offer asking a mod to weigh in. He lost on my terms so I'm entitled to recovery in the sum of $1,000 btc

I'll calm down. Let me wish death on your family real quick!!!!!!!!!

The transaction was not a loan. Also, I laid out terms and declined joeys offer asking a mod to weigh in. He lost on my terms so I'm entitled to recovery in the sum of $1,000 btc

That many exclamations I can feel the sarcasm. Thats a relief.

Something tells me this $1000 payment will go on for a long time with no one ever getting a penny.

That many exclamations I can feel the sarcasm. Thats a relief.

Something tells me this $1000 payment will go on for a long time with no one ever getting a penny.

Joey signed a cognotiv note. He's in trouble.

Diabler - Google the term pal.

Just send KNIGER a picture of my lunch today Joey style. Had it delivered to the LOCAL YMCA, Dibs

Lol.. Dullard

Deem all along I said I didnt see you as the degenerate,need loans to gamble kind of guy.

And I also said asking for a loan to gamble cause someone is a bum like Landers compared to wanting to get a few bucks in a account because limits are low,or its late night and cant get a deposit in,etc are not the same.

I would say with what I read this is a pass and no one should pay.