Deemer the stiff

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobbler getting personal... This is good.

Coming from a guy who leaves his precious family to be alone to drink/gamble, means a lot

:laugh

Is this supposed to be insulting?   :laugh

Its funny what people can come up with when they are desperate.  My little brother is also in education and has the summer's off.  We have done a Vegas or Laughlin trip in June for as long as I can remember.  Couple of days to get away and spend some time together since we don't see each other much.

And now I'm a family neglector with a horrible home life for it?   :laugh  :laugh

Too rich.  Keep swinging pal.  Its fun watching you keep whiffing during this longer than normal Tilt a Whirl session. 

Diabler goes to Laughlin and tried to rip on wendover. Unfukking beleivable.

Wendover.   :laugh

Laughlin 5-1 over Wendover.

How about Vegas.  I was at the Mandalay Bay just last week.  Is that enough to impress you?

Of course not.  Because nobody fucking cares.  Stop trying to impress us with the tough guy act.  Nobody cares.  

Wendover. :laugh

Laughlin 5-1 over Wendover.

How about Vegas. I was at the Mandalay Bay just last week. Is that enough to impress you?

Of course not. Because nobody fucking cares. Stop trying to impress us with the tough guy act. Nobody cares.

Quote 1 post where I insinuated I was a tough guy. Just one.

Bout 80% of them since you started posting here.

You are an internet tough guy who likes to pick fights with just about everyone. You are a dime a dozen. Your act isn't gonna impress anyone here.

Not trying to impress a bunch of fat fukks. Cuz you pick on Brock like one of the crowd your cool or something? 10$ ticket bro. End of story.

Not trying to impress a bunch of fat fukks. Cuz you pick on Brock like one of the crowd your cool or something? 10$ ticket bro. End of story.

Since you seem to be a real idiot, let me break this down for you.  Try to bring it down to your level...

1.  You came at me like a punk ass bitch last night out of nowhere.  I have no idea who you are nor do I care.  I don't give 2 fucks what you think.  So go fuck yourself. 

2.  I'm not in the Brock bashing crowd.  But you are too dumb to even deduct that.

3.  You are a cockroach who should not be betting 1k a game.  If you ever get some brains, you will figure out that you are too dumb to beat the gambling game long term and you should probably stop.

4.  I'll post a $5 ticket when I'm in LAKE TAHOE next week just to fuck with you.   

5.  Wendover, NV.   :laugh

Since you seem to be a real idiot, let me break this down for you. Try to bring it down to your level...

1. You came at me like a punk ass bitch last night out of nowhere. I have no idea who you are nor do I care. I don't give 2 fucks what you think. So go fuck yourself.

2. I'm not in the Brock bashing crowd. But you are too dumb to even deduct that.

3. You are a cockroach who should not be betting 1k a game. If you ever get some brains, you will figure out that you are too dumb to beat the gambling game long term and you should probably stop.

4. I'll post a $5 ticket when I'm in LAKE TAHOE next week just to fuck with you.

5. Wendover, NV. :laugh

You came at me you fukkin idiot. I asked about the wager with a ? Mark at the end. No insults. Your the TOUGH GUY who said "what do you got limp bizkit" u fukkin Non heterosexual person . Then you got buried to the tune of 100x the amount you posted. End of story.

Since you seem to be a real idiot, let me break this down for you. Try to bring it down to your level...

3. You are a cockroach who should not be betting 1k a game. If you ever get some brains, you will figure out that you are too dumb to beat the gambling game long term and you should probably stop.

This is why you are proud of a 10$ ticket. This mentality. Weak ass. Never do shit but work his ass off for some cow. PATHETIC.