Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists

plommer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in good with the yakuza's over there. Met many at the bars and we had a lot in common. Got drunk with many of them and they introduced me to many of their beautiful women for pleasure. They liked my style and the way I holded myself. Was even ask to join them for nice salary and endless pussy, but took the high road. I think??????

Muslims responsible for...

The deadliest terror attack in history on US soil (9/11

The deadliest mass shooting in history on US soil

What's next?

Selling me gas, 10lb bag of ice and a half dozen Powerades tomorrow morning as I extend the best 7+ year run of business in my 33 years as a happy American capitalist

70% of Muslim immigrants vote Democrat.

Obama speeding up refugee process.

500 admitted since Sunday.

Everyone who wasn't a slave owner votes democrat. Everyone who republicans try to limit the rights of, which is everyone but white men, votes democrat. Everyone who has actually fought for their civil rights votes one way, everyone who votes red was born entitled. Weird.

Tougher people vote dem.

And I'll say once again....Britian doesn't have our negro problem.... Without guns, home invasions would be up 500% and with that come with rapes and muders....

Negro problem? They don't have a gun problem. They have ghetto areas, violent people, it's about guns not color. Your argument is irrational, but that's the nature of racism.