Yanks a year ago today we were at Costa Rica.

Monitor-Tan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing Owen when he picked us up at the airport. Saying I hope this isn't the white guy picking us up. If I drink with him and talk shit I prob won't be able to take him in a fight.

Then George met us for dinner and I laughed my ass off. Thinking well if I talk shit to this guy I callus take him in 5 secs and then beat him over the head with his crocs.

I'll go with you and tan. We can meet up with Mr. Crocs

It's like TGF's version of that movie Hangover..

Is Kinger welcomed to come too? I dunno.. It'll give us a good cover... I think you might need him since you're so fucking pasty and the tallest fucking guy in CR History to ever set foot on that country, so Kinger might be a good addition to stand next to you to help u blend in..

Guest boatboatboat

I didn't bail

Americas bookie paid the TGF reps way.

I felt it would be a good experience for Mike to get a getter feel for the off shore gaming industry, so I deferred.

I didn't bail

Americas bookie paid the TGF reps way.

I felt it would be a good experience for Mike to get a getter feel for the off shore gaming industry, so I deferred.

Fair enough that's a solid point, but I honestly would've preferred, "I don't want to hang around with you Monty"

Guest boatboatboat

Fair enough that's a solid point, but I honestly would've preferred, "I don't want to hang around with you Monty"

wasn't that at all

It was a calculated choice on my part and one I felt would pay long term dividends for TGF