i am really mad at you

TeamGSP

when i told you that i was scared of the cavs, i really meant it because i'm the guy that bet on the warriors live A LOT all during the season long in the nba when they were down.  There's been a handful of games in the nba just so that you know where the warriors were down LIVE and i bet that they would win.  

1 of the last games they were down significantly in the 4th quarter was against the utah jazz at utah.  Shit was muther fuckin' +200 or higher and i put the shit in.

Did i fuckin' win?  of course i did muther fucker.  what the fuck have you done to fuckin' help me back?  Got damn it ain't even about winning on any single isolated muther fuckin' game either.  It's about gambling and knowing when there's the big shot at being able to win the money you can afford to lose times 1 or more.  Don't tell me the muther fuckin' cavs are going to win the game when they already up by 13 points at halftime game 6, what the fuck is your problem?  i totally don't respect you, and you're a bitch.

i'm a muther fuckin' foul mouth for a reason.  And that's for the muther fuckers who been gambling for years and years and STILL don't know what the fuck they are doing.  i'm fuckin' 41 years old and i am the guy right behind honking the muther fuckin' ass outta my car horn and you still don't got a clue bitch.  

bet you can't muther fuckin' guess who the fuck you are muther fucker, and fuck you.  

MY ADVICE TO YOU SINCE YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU OK WITH THE POSSIBILITY THAT I'M GONNA PUT YOU ON BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  don't try me muther fucker

LOL, i remember that exact hand plommer, i had JJ and you had QQ and i won that hand.  That muther fuckin' tourney was 3 freerolls ago and i can't believe you bring it up now, but since you did?  i know you are scum muther fucker!  I fuckin' lose on many many hands in poker that i should have won but there's no way in hell that i would even bring it up ESPECIALLY if it happened in a TGF freeroll are you muther fuckin' kidding me?  After all that i have treated you?

Reason why i am laughing is because you are the guy i am talking about in this thread.  i would have never thought you would be the first 1 to respond just 5 minutes later yet you are the exact guy i am talking about holy shit !

Right before the cavs warriors series started i said i wasn't sure who would win and that the shit would go 7 games basically.  

You were supposed to help me out by finding out where i could get +1.5 basically but i never heard back from you.

On top of everything i said about the sharks penguins series DIRECTLY TO YOU buddy!  And you fuckin' wonder about the possibilities when it comes to biggie smalls east coast and tupac shakur west coast?  Let alone why there ain't no muslims in japan?

you are the only guy i have ever sent a bitcoin tip to in this forum and holy shit, based on all the shit you have posted afterwards, i am totally fuckin' embarrased.

It's like got damn, i sent a tip to a 50 something year old guy who ain't even worth it.  fuckin' muther fucker who settles to have sex with a woman who is nasty.  Fuckin' leaves the got damn scene because you felt bad she was attractive and you ain't worth a got damn nickel because you lied.

just cause i also fuckin' won game 5 on the sharks too muther fucker!  you don't think i can sense how the fuck you feel?  i told you flat out i was like 80 percent sure that the pens would win game 6 too so don't you dare think i'm a sharks homer just cause i'm in california either!  i mean calculate the distance from san jose to los angeles, see for yourself!

i was nice to you a lot plommer.  i told you how i felt about montreal and about how embarrassing it can be as an american because many many people in the united states can feel that they are the best, they are the shit, and they own the world.  i confided in you totally and my god you have turned out to be a total embarrassment near toronto talking bad against hispanics/mexicans even though you are going to say that you were just joking around, fuck that shit.

no i'm not drunk and i meant that for you to really try and feel my heart.  sorry about 49 to 50, me myself i am 41 so i had a lot of high expectations for you as an older brother so to speak

Yeah that was your first mistake my friend.

I am a self-proclaimed underachiever just looking to cruise through the rest of my life doing as little as possible and taking it easy.

plommer is the poster boy for "IDGAF"

I will have winners for you when the NHL season starts.

Yeah that was your first mistake my friend.

I am a self-proclaimed underachiever just looking to cruise through the rest of my life doing as little as possible.

plommer is the poster boy for "IDGAF"

start getting on the ball plommer.  start doing something about your body especially if you feel you're eating bad foods.  Are you not paying attention to some of the people on here who deserve a 1 million dollar response?  Are you only concerned that the pens have shown they are the best team in the stanley cup finals and that should continue should there bee a such thing as game 8, game 9, etc ?

Are you only concerned into making sure the sharks lose their ass off from here on out because they have been known choke artists from previous seasons past?  stop doing that.

• 1 month later...

LOL, i remember that exact hand plommer, i had JJ and you had QQ and i won that hand. That muther fuckin' tourney was 3 freerolls ago and i can't believe you bring it up now, but since you did? i know you are scum muther fucker! I fuckin' lose on many many hands in poker that i should have won but there's no way in hell that i would even bring it up ESPECIALLY if it happened in a TGF freeroll are you muther fuckin' kidding me? After all that i have treated you?

Reason why i am laughing is because you are the guy i am talking about in this thread. i would have never thought you would be the first 1 to respond just 5 minutes later yet you are the exact guy i am talking about holy shit !

Right before the cavs warriors series started i said i wasn't sure who would win and that the shit would go 7 games basically.

You were supposed to help me out by finding out where i could get +1.5 basically but i never heard back from you.

On top of everything i said about the sharks penguins series DIRECTLY TO YOU buddy! And you fuckin' wonder about the possibilities when it comes to biggie smalls east coast and tupac shakur west coast? Let alone why there ain't no muslims in japan?

you are the only guy i have ever sent a bitcoin tip to in this forum and holy shit, based on all the shit you have posted afterwards, i am totally fuckin' embarrased.

It's like got damn, i sent a tip to a 50 something year old guy who ain't even worth it. fuckin' muther fucker who settles to have sex with a woman who is nasty. Fuckin' leaves the got damn scene because you felt bad she was attractive and you ain't worth a got damn nickel because you lied.

just cause i also fuckin' won game 5 on the sharks too muther fucker! you don't think i can sense how the fuck you feel? i told you flat out i was like 80 percent sure that the pens would win game 6 too so don't you dare think i'm a sharks homer just cause i'm in california either! i mean calculate the distance from san jose to los angeles, see for yourself!

i was nice to you a lot plommer. i told you how i felt about montreal and about how embarrassing it can be as an american because many many people in the united states can feel that they are the best, they are the shit, and they own the world. i confided in you totally and my god you have turned out to be a total embarrassment near toronto talking bad against hispanics/mexicans even though you are going to say that you were just joking around, fuck that shit.