SILVERTON says no more discretionary food comps allowed for RMI....Now thats a BIG Breakfast

FISHHEAD

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah was being sarcastic.

Would say Dibs I guess, only poster I've ever really met. A little different when you can put a name to a face.

Thanks pal.  Ive met 4.  -FH-, DONALD, Coach Taylor, and Bfo.

All good people with the exception of 1.  Zach Johnson had a bit of an attitude problem.  But maybe I just caught him on a bad day. 

Thanks pal.  Ive met 4.  -FH-, DONALD, Coach Taylor, and Bfo.

All good people with the exception of 1.  Zach Johnson had a bit of an attitude problem.  But maybe I just caught him on a bad day.

Every time I see Zach Johnson take those mincing little steps on the course with that constipated look on his face I think of poster DONALD (no A person who’s sexuality I admire ).

Not much has changed.

Fishmush talks about himself.

He's called out.

Kinger finds a sec to take his mouth off fishmush's cock to defend him.

Repeat

BAUS

it's all good until fishhead was saying how humble he is

rubbed me the wrong way, like when landers says he's honest to a fault, and the rest of it is just forum nonsense

I hope RMI breaks his maiden soon and wins a car or truck ......probably the best AP on the circuit never to have accomplished the feat.

Let's all wish the kid from Long Island the best of luck moving forward with this blemish on his resume.

i wish him no luck... per your advice i don't even care if you two lovebirds live or die

I hope RMI breaks his maiden soon and wins a car or truck ......probably the best AP on the circuit never to have accomplished the feat.

Let's all wish the kid from Long Island the best of luck moving forward with this blemish on his resume.

Thanks, close many times.