SILVERTON says no more discretionary food comps allowed for RMI....Now thats a BIG Breakfast

FISHHEAD

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fishhead/diabler/jeff keep bumping it for some reason

I think they just like to argue

MiMike, I have only met you once and thought you were a nice guy, little did I know how funny you are... And it's natural, like you are not trying to be funny.. Enjoyed the Survivor concert, Mario, You and myself with spouses... Good show...

MiMike, I have only met you once and thought you were a nice guy, little did I know how funny you are... And it's natural, like you are not trying to be funny.. Enjoyed the Survivor concert, Mario, You and myself with spouses... Good show...

yeah too bad jimi jamison (the better lead singer of survivor who came back for that concert) died shortly after

Wait.  Michael and Jeff went and saw a concert together with their spouses?  

Didn't realize you guys were tight like that. 

weird thing about that is that opie told me at least twice that day that we were gonna watch it from gold diggers club, then he backed out even though he was the one really amped up for it

opie isn't the most humble either, bumped into him when checking in to suites in the rush tower, he said "wow I didn't know you'd have a nice suite" as though he was better