im officially a biggot?

sports j

Huh?  Wasn't a contest.  How in the hell would  I know how many gay people you know? I'm thinking  I know about 20?  I'm sure some know 100s.    I was genuinely curious.   There was no attitude in the post "How many gay people do you know?"  Jeez.   You are reading wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much into this.      I was just thinking if you knew a lot, and still had that position, it would be interesting.   I think the more gay people you know, the more comfortable you are with the idea, and probably accepting that it might be biological.   

exactly what i was saying, that you think differing opinions come from ignorance

nobody is really gonna change their mind, but i have one question for the "born this way" crowd.  one of the gay men i know lives with another gay man in a committed relationship.  before that he was married for over 10 years and has 2 kids.  so if he was born to only be attracted to men, why did he have all that sex with a woman?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

.  so if he was born to only be attracted to men, why did he have all that sex with a woman?

like you said, everyone likes their dick sucked.

It was much more socially expectable for him to be in a traditional relationship

He finally said screw it...................Ill do what makes me happy and what I feel in my heart and if the Cops if this world have an issue, screw em

exactly what i was saying, that you think differing opinions come from ignorance

nobody is really gonna change their mind, but i have one question for the "born this way" crowd.  one of the gay men i know lives with another gay man in a committed relationship.  before that he was married for over 10 years and has 2 kids.  so if he was born to only be attracted to men, why did he have all that sex with a woman?

No, I don't.   I think tolerance can be related to exposure sometimes.  Sometimes it works the other way.   I have seen gay men who were once married leave their wives after years and explain that they could not come out due to societal norms, they were confused, etc...I have no idea how that works...hard to put yourself in someone else's head.

I am not pushing a gay agenda.   I don't agree in gay "marriage" as I said.   It runs counter to my traditional family  values.  I think I have said all this... I just have two points really.   I am not disgusted by gays and I believe it is biological. If you believe otherwise, I'm not trying to convince you. All I know is what my gay friends have told me, or what studies I have read.   Science may well have found that is not the case.  I haven't read up on it lately.   Honestly it's not that important to me.   If I found out that it was a choice, I wouldn't suddenly hate gay people. 

Are either of your best friends gay?

I used to have a black friend. He was well spoken

No.   One of my best friends from high school is though.   I found out freshman year in college. At first I thought she was kidding and I made some jokes..felt terrible.when I found out she was serious, I got drunk.    My mom actually cried when she found out.   I don't talk to her ever now, but we are FB friends.

She was very well spoken.  Became student body president at U of MN.   Got pretty radical.

No, I don't.   I think tolerance can be related to exposure sometimes.  Sometimes it works the other way.   I have seen gay men who were once married leave their wives after years and explain that they could not come out due to societal norms, they were confused, etc...I have no idea how that works...hard to put yourself in someone else's head.

I am not pushing a gay agenda.   I don't agree in gay "marriage" as I said.   It runs counter to my traditional family  values.  I think I have said all this... I just have two points really.   I am not disgusted by gays and I believe it is biological. If you believe otherwise, I'm not trying to convince you. All I know is what my gay friends have told me, or what studies I have read.   Science may well have found that is not the case.  I haven't read up on it lately.   Honestly it's not that important to me.   If I found out that it was a choice, I wouldn't suddenly hate gay people

nobody hates gay people (except maybe overly religious wackos)

what i, and many others dislike is a gay agenda getting shoved down our throats, and calling anyone that doesn't like it "intolerant" or "ignorant".  no different than if you point out that blacks commit more violent crimes you're a racist, and if you point out that israel controls our foreign policy you're anti-semitic.  all words used to force everyone to think the way the establishment wants us to think.

for every gay pride parade there should be a heterosexual/family pride parade

:cheers

Guest boatboatboat

Organize one

Ill support you, 1000's will

Ill march and even donate $

Wont wear a funny outfit or help clean up after. But ill march

will there be snacks?

for every gay pride parade there should be a heterosexual/family pride parade

:cheers

Guest boatboatboat

Well let's make sure we are on same page here.

My number one goal would be to piss off media

Well that and the snacks. Have you given any more thought to that?

we are against fruits and nuts... part of our chant can be "these fruits are nuts"

iag you can change your handle to iang for i am not gay and join us

hahahahahaha. that's funny.   I better stick to the traditional female role for added emphasis.   I'll be in the kitchen fixing appetizers.  No pistachios..got it.  No fruit.  Chicken wings?   How long is this thing going to last?

hahahahahaha. that's funny.   I better stick to the traditional female role for added emphasis.   I'll be in the kitchen fixing appetizers.  No pistachios..got it.  No fruit.  Chicken wings?   How long is this thing going to last?

maybe i can get mrs milwaukee to actually cook

on second thought there's a reason we rarely cook, not sure which of us hates it more and is worse at it

i yell at her for buying the pre-cut cantaloupe for like $8/tub but we're both too lazy to even cut a melon  :laugh

maybe i can get mrs milwaukee to actually cook

on second thought there's a reason we rarely cook, not sure which of us hates it more and is worse at it

i yell at her for buying the pre-cut cantaloupe for like $8/tub but we're both too lazy to even cut a melon  :laugh

That is totally me!  I don't cook either.     It's bad.  My grocery bill is awful...pre-cut celery. individual packaged things,  I have even bought boiled eggs.   I'm trying to get better.  I bought a whole watermelon the other day because it was on sale...of course it's only a good deal if I cut it up  and actually eat it.    The closest I come to cooking is probably  throwing a chicken breast on the Foreman grill.

That is totally me!  I don't cook either.     It's bad.  My grocery bill is awful...pre-cut celery. individual packaged things,  I have even bought boiled eggs.   I'm trying to get better.  I bought a whole watermelon the other day because it was on sale...of course it's only a good deal if I cut it up  and actually eat it.    The closest I come to cooking is probably  throwing a chicken breast on the Foreman grill.

i got a hard boiled egg cooker because i eat eggs on my salads (prepackaged lettuce lol), much easier, it's a stainless steel cuisinart

it cooks them great but be warned they smell like rotten eggs when they're getting steamed in there

i got a hard boiled egg cooker because i eat eggs on my salads (prepackaged lettuce lol), much easier, it's a stainless steel cuisinart

it cooks them great but be warned they smell like rotten eggs when they're getting steamed in there

I rarely eat eggs..not sure why I wanted them that day.  I didn't  want to buy a half or full dozen.   I have a bag of shredded lettuce in the fridge.  I buy the pre-made hamburger patties.   Terrible.

• 2 weeks later...