SUPERMAN 23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn....i sleep thru all the fun?

He tells me, if you think I am lying call this reporter at MyFox8, so I do and she assures me Trump did not make any stops between airport and Coliseum....and now I am the bad guy....heh

Yeah i missed the fun too

i was reading it at 4am with 1 eye open and now it's gone.

again Barfag you know nothing, we raise over a million here and he got a lot more in dallas.you know nothing and you did not call the reporter sir. she was not let in the gates but i was told she camp out for over 2 to 3hrs talking about all the ss on the street.again dude stop with the lies on me dude........again dude stop with the lies you need to mature up and let it go..............again if you want to post up some money i will call the station and get the video from the house street she was doing if you want to kept this up

again Barfag you know nothing, we raise over a million here and he got a lot more in dallas.you know nothing and you did not call the reporter sir. she was not let in the gates but i was told she camp out for over 2 to 3hrs talking about all the ss on the street.again dude stop with the lies on me dude........

Yesterday you said she filmed a report and I could see it on website

She tells me no stops between airport and coliseum and there is no report of private fundraiser on MyFox8 website.

Either she is lying to me or Ckid is lying.....I will allow TGF readers to make their own call

lol dude you know nothing about how it work, nobody here in greensboro even today other than the people close to the house knows he was there.............outside of about 50 guests................the reporter saw the gov suv go into the house and that why she camp out trying to get a look see...........i can even tell you how much he raise in dallas as it is not even public now, but i  want, again stick to posting crap on the forums dude..................

lol dude you know nothing about how it work, nobody here in greensboro even today other than the people close to the house knows he was there.............outside of about 50 guests................the reporter saw the gov suv go into the house and that why she camp out trying to get a look see...........i can even tell you how much he raise in dallas as it is not even public now, but i  want, again stick to posting crap on the forums dude..................

I  thought you were going to GOV debate CK?

see here you go again barfag i was not the one that was drunk it was kinger as anyone in last night thread knows, even ask kinger dude, why do you do this guy........heck im leaving here in a short time as i got invited to watch the gov debate in char nc tonite, what will you be doing posting crap on a forum and in your own words packing a bowl.again i do not go into your threads ever dude, why cant you do the same with me.....................again enjoy your little night of wasting the air you breathe

lol dude you know nothing about how it work, nobody here in greensboro even today other than the people close to the house knows he was there.............outside of about 50 guests................the reporter saw the gov suv go into the house and that why she camp out trying to get a look see...........i can even tell you how much he raise in dallas as it is not even public now, but i want, again stick to posting crap on the forums dude..................

heh....Actually, after spending almost 12 years working with mainstream media on public policy matters I know Exactly how it works.

If a MyFox8 reporter "camped out in front of a house for 2-3 hrs" there would be a report on the website. Also, she would not then deny it when I called to ask about it.

You said Trump arrived "about 5:10pm", but his plane did not even touch down at airport until 5:40

Come on Jimmy...this is where you take a deep breath, smile and laugh about how you have been completely busted and then hit the Eject button so you can start building your story about the Wild UpComing Birthday Weekend in Las Vegas

hey fool she had 2 live feeds that night one from the house i was at early and one from the guilfford jail where they took several people from the colisum around 11 pm, i watch both here after midnight when i got home.both are now gone.................again you know nothing , why do you do this crap when you know nothing about it............

hey fool she had 2 live feeds that night one from the house i was at and one from the guilfford jail where they took several people from the colisum around 11 pm, i watch both here after midnight when i got home.both are now gone.................again you know nothing , why do you do this crap when you know nothing about it............

heh..... "both are now gone"

that's gotta suck

see here you go again barfag i was not the one that was drunk it was kinger as anyone in last night thread knows, even ask kinger dude, why do you do this guy........heck im leaving here in a short time as i got invited to watch the gov debate in char nc tonite, what will you be doing posting crap on a forum and in your own words packing a bowl.again i do not go into your threads ever dude, why cant you do the same with me.....................again enjoy your little night of wasting the air you breathe

I guess they didn't want your ass there ck, i t's almost over

http://www.wbtv.com/story/32300247/watch-live-mccrory-cooper-expected-to-clash-over-lgbt-law-during-debate

hey call her and ask where the live feed she did from the jail later in the evening.again dude you really bore me now, if this is all you are about pissing matches, then man your brain is really cook from all the drugs over the yrs..man get real dude, or better yet get out of the house and get a real life