Somehow I was banned at circle

Yanks

Hi Michael,

I regret to inform you that after a careful review of your account, Circle will not be able to offer you service.

As a federally regulated money service business, we are subject to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. Gambling on our platform is outlined as prohibited in the ''Restricted Activities" sections of our User Agreement (sections 17 and 18). Your account has already been closed.

Please reference the User Agreement should you have any further questions.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how often do you deposit or withdraw money ?

whats are the amount you deposit or withdraw ?>

how long you have circle account for ?

Maybe use it once a month until recently I haven't really used it. . Last transactions were before baseball and that was to collect for contest.

I don't know what circle is. I assume something like PayPal?

I'll never forget when I went to get cash at an ATM soon after UIGEA enacted and the machine sucked up my card. I called my bank and they told me they had flagged some transaction and I would no longer be able to use an ATM card, that I would have to come into the bank to get cash. I went ballistic. I played dumb, actually I probably was dumb and didn't know it was illegal then. They asked how they knew I wouldn't use it for gambling again. I told them "Because I just told you I won't." THey finally relented,

I never did use it for anything gambling related going forward. that but it was really embarrassing. Actually whenever I was dealing with larger legitimate transactions and wires and had to go into the bank. I always felt like they had my account flagged and had me marked as a degenerate.

I don't know what circle is. I assume something like PayPal?

I'll never forget when I went to get cash at an ATM soon after UIGEA enacted and the machine sucked up my card. I called my bank and they told me they had flagged some transaction and I would no longer be able to use an ATM card, that I would have to come into the bank to get cash. I went ballistic. I played dumb, actually I probably was dumb and didn't know it was illegal then. They asked how they knew I wouldn't use it for gambling again. I told them "Because I just told you I won't." THey finally relented,

I never did use it for anything gambling related going forward. that but it was really embarrassing. Actually whenever I was dealing with larger legitimate transactions and wires and had to go into the bank. I always felt like they had my account flagged and had me marked as a degenerate.

it's an easy way of sending/receiving bitcoins

yanks , NOT saying you did this

see all the time posters say 'sent bitcoins from circle (or coinbase) to nitro , been over an hour'

using a middle-man wallet in between the two has been said over and over and over again...

sure way to get the boot is transact directly

When I first started I went directly from

Circle. Last few transactions I have sent to bitwallet then to book

• 5 months later...

I guess I was banned there too.  going with kraken now.

You can no longer buy and sell bitcoin with us. But you have options!

1. Convert to U.S. dollars to cash out (or use the app to pay friends and get paid)
  2. Move your money to any bitcoin address
  3. Continue to buy and sell bitcoin with our preferred partner, Coinbase
  4. Hold your bitcoin with us (it's fully insured)

I guess I was banned there too.  going with kraken now.

You can no longer buy and sell bitcoin with us. But you have options!

1. Convert to U.S. dollars to cash out (or use the app to pay friends and get paid)
  2. Move your money to any bitcoin address
  3. Continue to buy and sell bitcoin with our preferred partner, Coinbase
  4. Hold your bitcoin with us (it's fully insured)

I got the same thing.