Scumbag of the week

KingRevolver

As a Saints fan for years myself who has attended plenty of games this really does turn my stomach to no end. Just plain pathetic and absolutely ridiculous and the kind of thing you hope a fan of your team never does , but we all know ass holes are everywhere and every team has plenty of them in the stands.

We can only hope that this one pathetic fuck doesn't cast a bad light on Saints fans in general and the great experience it can be attending a game down in New Orleans.

:shoot

If nothing else i am happy that the organization stepped in to try and make it as right as they could. And let me say i hope this fucking See you next Tuesday will never be allowed back at another Saints game.

i wonder what the legalities of this are, any lawyers around?

what he did was theft, it was pretty obvious the player was giving the ball to her, not just throwing it into the stands for a random recipient

i think it's no different than him stealing the ball from her in the parking lot after the game. in fact it's worse because he made her beg for it back and then still kept it

Theft would be physical removal of an object owned or in the possession of person A with intent of depriving it from them permanently.

The chick never possessed or owned the ball. She never even touched it right? I only saw the highlight once and dont remember.

Theft would be physical removal of an object owned or in the possession of person A with intent of depriving it from them permanently.

The chick never possessed or owned the ball. She never even touched it right? I only saw the highlight once and dont remember.

she touched it but never really "possessed it" (especially not in the nfl sense of the rules lol) and he wrestled it away from her... would be an interesting court case! what would happen if me and my son were playing catch in our yard and someone ran in and grabbed the ball and took off? it wasn't really in my possession...

she touched it but never really "possessed it" (especially not in the nfl sense of the rules lol) and he wrestled it away from her... would be an interesting court case! what would happen if me and my son were playing catch in our yard and someone ran in and grabbed the ball and took off? it wasn't really in my possession...

You owned the ball.

You owned the ball.

in this case, did anyone really own the ball? was it the player's ball to give away in the first place? and if it was his to give away, and he showed clear intent to give it to the girl, isn't it then hers?

my head spins with all this, which is why i failed the business law part of the cpa exam :smiley-laughing001:

in this case, did anyone really own the ball? was it the player's ball to give away in the first place? and if it was his to give away, and he showed clear intent to give it to the girl, isn't it then hers?

my head spins with all this, which is why i failed the business law part of the cpa exam :smiley-laughing001:

Yes. You owned the ball. It was in you and your sons possession in your yard. Someone came in your yard and stole the ball you two possessed. That's a theft.

The woman in New Orleans had no claim to the ball. He threw it in the stands. Ball is fair game.