Yanks' game-winning double [Video]

KingRevolver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kept hands back, stayed closed nicely

looks like somebody was doing a drill i like...soft toss from front (with screen), with ball also on tee...inside tosses, then random fake toss, hitter has to keep hands back long as possible , drive ball opposite way off the tee...

2 outs down by one. Right center was playing shallow. Went with the pitch

Sorry, but that is not C ball. LMAO.

That was all arms and no legs. E or D ball at best. I can fix your swing in 3 days.

Plus C teams are sponsored which equals nice unis.

For the 40th time I stopped playing c ball so I can play with my friends. Fucking retard alert

Like I said instead of giving it away that I was trying to go to right center (who was playing shallow) I sat back waited for it to get deep and then just beat him.

For the 40th time I stopped playing c ball so I can play with my friends. Fucking retard alert

I think the hardest thing for Yanks if he wanted to jump up in level is to pick out his theme music while he is in the ondeck circle striding towards the plate...

Real American?

Yanks team would lose to my team by 8-12 runs.

Deemer's team 12-0 in action tonight

Yes we would. 8 tournaments. Won 3 came in 2nd in 3. 3rd in one. Qualified for Asa nationals already and this weekend we will qualify for utrip worlds as we only need to finish in the top 8 to get enough points to qualify. But we would get smoked by your team because you're the best

Plus C teams are sponsored which equals nice unis.

It's a wed night rec league that my friends restaurant sponsors. No need to have them pay for full uniforms. We have other sponsors for other leagues and tourneys where we wear the uniforms.

Do you have dementia? Low informed poster that repeats himself and can't remember what was told to him last time he said the same thing.

How the fuck does a softball team get a sponsor whose main man drinks water, eats QUinoa, and mud shakes......

surprised the jerseys or shirt werent green to represent the process of photosynthesis as the next wave of energy without any calories.....