FISHHEAD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can speculate

filipino woman, guy with a mercedes... so typical gold digger, family was going to leave him because he was broke and probably a drunk/druggie

he went postal

Could be, was just wondering if the "vegas" aspect(gambling, etc), might have played a role, otherwise it's pretty much a non-story.

Could be, was just wondering if the "vegas" aspect(gambling, etc), might have played a role, otherwise it's pretty much a non-story.

i would say the chances are good

you're right though, big deal, this happens every night in milwaukee... in fact teenage black males in milwaukee have over a 1% chance of being shot every year

Guest boatboatboat

Nah. Just the inanimate firearm. If a person kills a bunch of people with a car..... Do liberals blame the car?

no because in 2016 having a car for most people is required to live

a gun

no

Guest boatboatboat

but with that being said I assume if we had 350 people a weekend ran over by others driving cars in Chicago one weakened I assume there would be an upraor

Guest boatboatboat

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

having a car is required to live in 2016 by the majority of people

having a gun is not

at some point common sense kicks in cop

there cant be fire without air, yet no reasonable person thinks we should ban air to stop homes from burning..................nor should we ban cars.