Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

Right now you are acting like the pro chooser saying

" well yea but what dad rapes thr girl, and the baby has downs"

.000001 of all pregnancies

Peoe that have to hunt for their own food would beg to differ

every other animal in the history of the world has hunted for its own food without a gun

even a retarded person could find something to eat in nature, grass and tree bark has all the nutrients a human needs, look at elephants, that's all they eat and they're pretty goddamn big and strong

every other animal in the history of the world has hunted for its own food without a gun

even a retarded person could find something to eat in nature, grass and tree bark has all the nutrients a human needs, look at elephants, that's all they eat and they're pretty goddamn big and strong

I never understood people said they needed guns to hunt. Yes, it does make it easier, but hunting for food can be done with bows and arrows and shit McGuyver invents.

I never understood people said they needed guns to hunt. Yes, it does make it easier, but hunting for food can be done with bows and arrows and shit McGuyver invents.

What you fail to grasp is that people with guns owe you no explanations, their gun rights are absolute. Your opinions are utterly irrelevant.

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

This is at best a worldwide stat.,US deaths in vehicle-related incidents is maybe 30k per year

Retarded person and everything you wrote after BELONG in the same sentence. Love to see one of you pro gun idiots get signed at fun point by a guy who would own a gun regardless of laws. There are millions of fire arms in the U.S. to make purchase and owning illegal greatly gives the upper hand to criminals. Fukkin bunch of sheltered white washed WEAKLINGS shouldn't even have an ooinion fukkin cows

What you fail to grasp is that people with guns owe you no explanations, their gun rights are absolute. Your opinions are utterly irrelevant.

What you fail to grasp is I wasn't asking for an explanation. The comments I hear from gun enthusiasts aren't responses from my questions. They are comments they make as if it's their badge of honor. Much like your statement, gun enthusiasts use "absolute" and "rights" as their validation for ignoring a growing problem in our country.

I am not against guns. I am against guns (which hold absolutely NO rational purpose in civilized society) being peddled at gun shows. I am against people on no fly lists being able to buy them w relative ease.

I grasp just fine. It's the people that hide behind Constitutional slippery slopes that are grasping at straws.

What you fail to grasp is I wasn't asking for an explanation. The comments I hear from gun enthusiasts aren't responses from my questions. They are comments they make as if it's their badge of honor. Much like your statement, gun enthusiasts use "absolute" and "rights" as their validation for ignoring a growing problem in our country.

I am not against guns. I am against guns (which hold absolutely NO rational purpose in civilized society) being peddled at gun shows. I am against people on no fly lists being able to buy them w relative ease.

I grasp just fine. It's the people that hide behind Constitutional slippery slopes that are grasping at straws.

:bulb

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

And the attempts to make driving safer are non-stop.

Not a good debate for cop

What you want or think is meaningless, you have no say, none, over other peoples gun choices. Their reasons or motivations are irrelevant.

You wish that you had a say, you wish that people could be forced to justify their purchases, they dont. I wish the dummies like you would wise up...my wish will not be granted, anymore than yours.

You talk about a civilized society, do you not watch the news? Do you live underground? We do not live in a civilized society,   wishing the world was different and wishing the guns away is   pointless. If you're fearful I suggest you go buy a gun.

Guest boatboatboat

If you're fearful I suggest you go buy a gun.

if I am fearful another group of school kids will be killed, another bar of patrons gunned down, another 346 being shot this weekend in Chicago, how will me buying gun #36 for me help reduce my fear?

What you want or think is meaningless, you have no say, none, over other peoples gun choices. Their reasons or motivations are irrelevant.

You wish that you had a say, you wish that people could be forced to justify their purchases, they dont. I wish the dummies like you would wise up...my wish will not be granted, anymore than yours.

You talk about a civilized society, do you not watch the news? Do you live underground? We do not live in a civilized society, wishing the world was different and wishing the guns away is pointless. If you're fearful I suggest you go buy a gun.

What anyone thinks is not meaningless. ❤️