The "fill in the blank" is on the clock thread

Sol Aristatel

And I don't want to hear a lecture from one of you bozo's about how everyone should be doing transactions with bitcoin this day and age.  Save it.  And go fuck yourself.  

This thread is for us squares who get our payouts the old fashion way and want to keep each other informed on how long a payout takes at certain books.  Because as we all know, the climate is always changing and for most of us, payouts are few and far between.   :flag

Requested payout by check yesterday, June 30th.

Bovada is on the clock. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bovada's checks are slow

i just recently found a 3k bovada check when cleaning out a drawer, got excited and then remembered that had a stop order on it because it took so long... had them reissue a new one and then got the original one of course

Over the past few years, its varied at Bovada. My last check I received about 6 weeks ago, took less than a week. That's pretty fast for them.

You're fucking me, right?

First of all, let me go on the record that I am not a A person who’s sexuality I admire and I am not interested.  Ok.  Now that we got that out of the way..

My admitted online gambling habits are well documented kid, so what about my $160 payout would make you think I was "fucking with you""?  I usually deposit between $50-$100.  Run it up to $200-$300.  Leave about $50 in there, and start over.  

Are we going to turn this into who's a bigger baller based on bet size?  Seems like we have already had this e-war a couple of times.  And you keep losing.  

No more than 5% of my money wagered in a year is online/offshore.  I am confident in saying that I most likely gamble 5x the money you do in a year.  But, 1. You are still a kid and live at home, so that is probably to be expected.  2.  Who fucking cares how much you or I gamble?  Only douche bags would care about such things.