This is what Canadian rednecks do for fun

plommer

What a dickhead.

"2 men charged with 3 counts under the Wildlife Act"

charged with three counts, including harassing wildlife, attempting to capture wildlife and hunting big game while the animal is swimming.

The men were tracked down after the body of water in the video was identified as Tuchodi Lakes near Fort Nelson.

The men — who were not named — are due to appear in court in Fort Nelson on Aug. 8.

Ploummer, how you doing pal since hockey ended?

Not betting much baseball, it's too hard.

I am doing well betting Canadian football. I dont even enjoy football because there are sooo many penalties but I have a good feel for CFL because the league is so compressed.

I absolutely fucking LOVE Hamilton at home vs Winnipeg this week. If Hamilton is less than 7 pt fave they are automatic.

"2 men charged with 3 counts under the Wildlife Act"

charged with three counts, including harassing wildlife, attempting to capture wildlife and hunting big game while the animal is swimming.

The men were tracked down after the body of water in the video was identified as Tuchodi Lakes near Fort Nelson.

The men — who were not named — are due to appear in court in Fort Nelson on Aug. 8.

:clap

Not betting much baseball, it's too hard.

I am doing well betting Canadian football. I dont even enjoy football because there are sooo many penalties but I have a good feel for CFL because the league is so compressed.

I absolutely fucking LOVE Hamilton at home vs Winnipeg this week. If Hamilton is less than 7 pt fave they are automatic.

books must have made a mint on that game, didnt see any BC backers.  I passed on the game after getting beat up in the Montreal game, crappy start for me.