Am I being set up here? Serious

Yanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told this story before but 12-13 years ago my brother befriended what he thought was a girl online. He made plans to meet up with her and she asked if she could ship a couple boxes to him so she didn't have to fly with them. He said sure and about a week later he had an entire pallet of new laptops sitting in his driveway. I told him he better call the police. They referred him to the FBI and the next day they came and picked up the laptops and he never heard from them again.

Never really got into strip clubs, went often enough years ago. I remember me and fiancée going to see Jenna Jameson right after she hit it big, was a really cool chick.

All said in done though was never really into the scene, would rather pick up a chubby straggler at a bar that I knew was definitely into me. Unlike WVU I don't have stripper game.

Never really got into strip clubs, went often enough years ago. I remember me and fiancée going to see Jenna Jameson right after she hit it big, was a really cool chick.

All said in done though was never really into the scene, would rather pick up a chubby straggler at a bar that I knew was definitely into me. Unlike WVU I don't have stripper game.

I have no stripper game either, I did get the number of a stripper when we went to the Spearmint Rhino and the Shrink gave me a handful of hundreds and sent me and quebbler off with a couple insanely hot women. I woke up thinking I fell in love, can't believe I had mouth to mouth contact with a stripper and didn't drink bleach afterward.

The great thing about a club like Norma jeans in Baltimore is you are almost guaranteed the opportunity to get in a fight. Being the only white guy around is awesome. Getting subs from behind bulletproof glass is almost as awesome. I don't think WVU would bring his stripper game to Balt, not the most lovely women in the world, crazy though. Any game gets them home.

bury your tongue in the strippers See you next Tuesday just avoid those track marks on the inner thigh

When I was in high school, one of my best friends was one of the Charger's doctors.  The father had the reputation for being kind of arrogant and apparently was not liked by many of his colleagues.  Anyways, long story short, someone sent an explosive to their home in a package and the step daughter was in the kitchen and had her thumb blown off.  They never did find out who sent the package.

Really? You sure? Let's make a wager that someone is coming to New York and I'm

Meeting them and giving the packages.. How

Much can you afford?

Why don't you post some gambling information and not these fairy tale stories

WHEN YOU HAVE TIME WEAVE US ANOTHER ONE PAL

Strip clubs are great unless you go between 1-5PM on a Tuesday, that's when the c section scars and strippers that look like Deb work.. I was at a club once and a chick was on the rag and you could see the tampon string out of her box... Kinda ruined the trip there...

I told this story before but 12-13 years ago my brother befriended what he thought was a girl online. He made plans to meet up with her and she asked if she could ship a couple boxes to him so she didn't have to fly with them. He said sure and about a week later he had an entire pallet of new laptops sitting in his driveway. I told him he better call the police. They referred him to the FBI and the next day they came and picked up the laptops and he never heard from them again.

New laptops for the local FBI office. Should have kept them....think of how many more tent city residents you could have gotten down on bonus promos.

Tilted lol

While you're playing softball with a bunch of overweight fucks in the worst D league around Deemer already worked out and has a golf outing

How's the Front desk job????

Just left gym

Gonna go home and shower then go to a party

Deemer tilts so easy

Strip clubs are great unless you go between 1-5PM on a Tuesday, that's when the c section scars and strippers that look like Deb work.. I was at a club once and a chick was on the rag and you could see the tampon string out of her box... Kinda ruined the trip there...

Stop

Tilted lol

No less than THREE (3) old bumped threads from lil deems last night.

Kid actually spent the time to go back and find old threads because I hurt his feelings again.  

Why don't you WEEVE us another thread calling out Diabler, kid.  It might might you feel better about yourself.  

Sincerely,

The Stud in your lil skull