Please welcome poster Enfuego to TGF...

KingRevolver

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E this was posted about Barfag at the rx......................................... 03-09-2010, 09:58 AM

You are the worst mod this forum has ever seen, and that is saying a lot since WVU worked here also.

Just go back and look at how many people complained about you, how many people disliked you and how many people you ran away from the site.

No mod has ever been been hated as much as you have. A lot of people were fed up with your bullshit, you are a stubborn idiot who thinks is smarter than most of us yet you cut grass.

You are nothing but a Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

Guest ChrisHarvard

As already noted, we're just in the back room telling war stories from The Good Ol' Days.

You are firmly in the driver's seat. Hold on tight and hit the gas

We can agree you should be in back room, absolutely.

Why do so many grown men want to interact with Carolina Kid?

Are your lives that empty? You come to us, bringing nothing but drama.

Take your hard on...and go.

Match or better my June 2016 selections thread and we will then open discussions as to your potential Royal Lineage

126 picks in 24 days (5.2 per day)....115 OneUnit, 11 TwoUnit +39 and change

I doubt I will ever do that again and I really doubt you could do it even once

So E kept on supporting this pot head............it very big of you, if you are coming here and coming down on me dude you will have troubles here big time with me sir and i will kick your ass back to the rx

uh oh....Enf, it would be hilarious to see an overweight, 60 year old whup your ass, so Please watch your step here

So E kept on supporting this pot head............it very big of you, if you are coming here and coming down on me dude you will have troubles here big time with me sir and i will kick your ass back to the rx

I don't smoke pot but I certainly don't care if others do.  Not my business at all.  

And, don't threaten me please.  I'm just here to shoot the shit with some old time posters.  I don't care if you still listen to Katy Perry, shit your pants in the club or who you have a problem with.  It's none of my concern.  

Anytime you want to put up money Barfag, i mean your money  starting in sept.i will match anything you put up for a 1 on 1 on this forum, and the loser leaves for good 1 month 1 play a day........Kinger will set it up.talk is great dude, let see if when you put up real money if will work for you.................

I don't smoke pot but I certainly don't care if others do. Not my business at all.

And, don't threaten me please. I'm just here to shoot the shit with some old time posters. I don't care if you still listen to Katy Perry, shit your pants in the club or who you have a problem with. It's none of my concern.

heh....I had forgotten that story of ckid pooping his parachute pants at Da Club......comedy gold

Guest ChrisHarvard

Fake CK. Your hard on for CK can be easily resolved.

H2H contest.

I know you don't have any money because you're a trash talker.

But I think KR would be willing to hold the money, if you have any.

Wire the money p2p.

I'd offer to back Carolina Kid but he has the BR, unlike you.

If you're going to troll... You better make gosh darn certain you are well funded.

You are dismissed.

Anytime you want to put up money Barfag, i mean your money starting in sept.i will match anything you put up for a 1 on 1 on this forum, and the loser leaves for good 1 month 1 play a day........Kinger will set it up.talk is great dude, let see if when you put up real money if will work for you.................

This has already been thoroughly discussed in several of your other Drunken Tantrum threads. I don't need to put up any money when I can easily just post winning selection threads to compare to your own losing threads and the reward is nice, friendly Heavy Beclowning of your Imaginary Super Capper status.

It's easy to reverse the flow....but you'll have to set aside the fake stories of eating lunch with Donald Trump and get to picking a few winners, lad.