OT: KR's Famous Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe

KingRevolver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Kingers pulling your chain, he never put PB on that sandwich, he mentioned it 3 times he was, but never showed PB on it. Look at the butter knife, does it look like he spread PB with that knife? he just dipped it.Kinger your full of shit.,............sandwich expert

Hey, genius, why wouldn't I just spread it all over one of the other rolls... if I was trying to pull something?

Believe what you want... until you guys have the sandwich, you guys can keep talking all you want... but I know for a fact that it's a damn good sandwich.

Hey, genius, why wouldn't I just spread it all over one of the other rolls... if I was trying to pull something?

Believe what you want... until you guys have the sandwich, you guys can keep talking all you want... but I know for a fact that it's a damn good sandwich.

cause it's going to taste like shit.

industry secret....... next time instead of mixing horseradish and mayo........go to Arbys and steal a few packets of Horsey sauce. :laugh

Sweeper always has something to say, but never shares anything with us.  Just likes to yap and be heard.

Yup.  

He's that guy that always talks shit out of his window.  You walk up and ask him what he said.  He rolls up the window and drives off like a pussy. 

Not intellectual enough to have a real conversation.  Just talks shit and trolls.

Yep. 

People addicted to crystal typically act this way.

Shocker, the 3 lard asses agree with each other.

ROFL

• 2 months later...