IAG-Dingo-Brayden take home the $ Official Baseball Contest

timetopay

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will tell you what you piece of shit TIMETOPAY! If you don't let me in, then HRWAGER wont get another dime from me!

I mean I sent them over $3000 last year most likely but that money could have easily gone to 5dimes.

I will appeal to George here, George paid $500 to the pool and I think that he should reward players at his book for first option to play in the contest. If I cant play TTP, then you will COST him money in the future. Hell hrwager doesn't have any postup contests in the future anyway so it will save me some time. My money will just go to bookmaker and 5dimes.

So you win TTP, I cant play because you are scared! But hrwager definitely loses in the long run as well! Good going chief!!  I wont be around posting tomorrow, so I wont be able to see or answer your responses TTP, but you hurt hrwager and George here that is for sure

Well that settles it.  Looks like I will add HR Wager to play at this year

Who's with me?  PO's threats turn into more players for George.  And we in the contest and George don't have to deal with POS69.

Nice job TTP

I hope that he does to be honest!!!

NO TELLING how much money that he will save me this year!!!! 

HRGEORGE, I was going to pay today, but timetopay wont allow it. So pick who you want to appease, me or timetopay. But I wont be here tomorrow morning to meet his 10am deadline for payment. But you need to put timetopay in his place on a contest where you added $500 to the pool! I think that you should reward actual customers of your book for first slots into a contest such as this.

But if you disagree, then fine I know where I stand. timetopay is Obviously (according to him) more valuable to your bankroll than me. Hell you are probably saving me a ton of money here from all of the postup contests that I lose

HRGEORGE, I was going to pay today, but timetopay wont allow it. So pick who you want to appease, me or timetopay. But I wont be here tomorrow morning to meet his 10am deadline for payment. But you need to put timetopay in his place on a contest where you added $500 to the pool! I think that you should reward actual customers of your book for first slots into a contest such as this.

But if you disagree, then fine I know where I stand

bringing HRwager into the situation is a bitch move.

Hr and george is notbing but class....

bringing HRwager into the situation is a bitch move.

Hr and george is notbing but class....

Well timetopay started with the bitch moves here!!!   I signed up like everyone else and he posted me to the list of players, then took me off.  Now ttp OF COURSE says that he wouldn't pay me his $200 bonus to the pool if I placed anyway!  Of course he wouldn't because he is a piece of shit

hrwager posted up $500 to this contest! Actual customers of the books should be allowed to enter. I even sent in the $200 3 days ago for their latest deal! Not too many other posters did that.

But according to timetopay, hrwager will gladly lose my business of thousands per year, so fair enough

You dont get a penny of my money if they decide they will let you in.

May even stiff you all of it and pay back all your victims over the years

Why not go where your wanted... Mcdonalds drive thru

He was probably already there 2x today for breakfast and lunch. He just restocked on his coupon books so he could have Wendy's for a 2nd dinner.

First of all PO69 you are a valued client. I know people talk a lot about stuff that happened, or allegedly happened in the past but throughout my dealings with you its always been a pleasure and for a place filled with scammers and shot takers you have never been one of them. You are a loyal client, always enter our contests, etc.

Having said that its not my place to choose who plays or who doesnt plays in a contest that was created by TTP. If this was an HRWager contest you would be more than welcome to join and if it was a tgf forum I would ask the guys to make the decision but if TTP is running it I cant tell him what to do or what not to do just because I gave some money out, that would be a scumbag move. All I did was give some money out to get the ball rolling, nothing more and nothing less.

I hope that you reconsider your decision as this has nothing to do with me. This reminds me of when BigDaddy stopped playing with me because he got in a fight with boat. Anyhow I hope you understand where Im coming from and thank you for your time.

George

But if you disagree, then fine I know where I stand. timetopay is Obviously (according to him) more valuable to your bankroll than me. Hell you are probably saving me a ton of money here from all of the postup contests that I lose

I don't know why you are not alliwwd/wanted in contest (and really don't care) but that us a piece of shit move to a sponsor when I'm sure sponsors here have done a lot for you.

Someone catch me up to speed on po69's scamming ways. Never dealt with the guy and never really read his posts, just know that his reputation is pretty bad around here. Fill me in.

Has cheated or scammed numerous fellow posters over the years both with 1 on 1 transactions and in contests.

I think anybody who's been around the forums for 5+ years has fallen victim to one of his scams.

Plus he left his dogs to die after Hurricane Katrina and is just an overall fat piece of shit. Pretty much the worst person on all the forums, and this fit he's throwing in here further helps confirm it.

Guest boatboatboat

Ill have each players account set up today and will PM each of you your log in info.

We are being granted use of A1 PPH services, so a BIG SHOUT OUT to America's Bookie for allowing us to use their PPH service!

Ill have each players account set up today and will PM each of you your log in info.

We are being granted use of A1 PPH services, so a BIG SHOUT OUT to America's Bookie for allowing us to use their PPH service!

Awesome, thanks for setting this up boat. This forum's ability to use live lines like this for contests is much appreciated.