So George and WVU are up in the NY area?

KingRevolver

Yeah NYC is over rated.. Hope they keep those idiots that dress up in Times Square in that blue box.. When I was up there they were crying because they won't make money, wtf...

I enjoyed my trips to Manhattan.  Fun place to visit, but I would never live there.

Last time I was there a couple years ago, Time Square was out of control with all of the characters dressed up begging for money.  It was way worse than the Las Vegas Strip.

I'm in Canada.

Are you meeting Brock and Deb for a tour of the Alberta Oil headquarters? Be careful wearing your Crocs and eating poutine... You don't want any gravy dripping on your feet since your kicks have holes all over them for breathability...

:lol

I'll just ask Brock for food recommendations so that I know which ones should be avoided at all cost

Are you meeting Brock and Deb for a tour of the Alberta Oil headquarters? Be careful wearing your Crocs and eating poutine... You don't want any gravy dripping on your feet since your kicks have holes all over them for breathability...

:lol