All or Nothing

Sol Aristatel

Anyone watch this yet?

6 part documentary of the 2015 Arizona Cardinal's season.  First time something like this has ever been produced.  They supposedly followed the Cards around all season.  All-access pass on and off the field.

Supposed to be excellent.

Free on Amazon.  Just fired up episode one...

Never heard of it until now. I'll definitely check it out. Top 10 team of all-time that ran into some bad luck in the playoffs.

Watching episode 2 right now.  Very good documentary.  

Wouldn't matter what team.  Its a cool behind the scenes show.  The fact that its the Cards, obviously makes it more interesting. 

Never heard of it until now. I'll definitely check it out. Top 10 team of all-time that ran into some bad luck in the playoffs.

Anyone watch this yet?

6 part documentary of the 2015 Arizona Cardinal's season.  First time something like this has ever been produced.  They supposedly followed the Cards around all season.  All-access pass on and off the field.

Supposed to be excellent.

Free on Amazon.  Just fired up episode one...

I really want to see this soon. I might have to buy it on Amazon.

I agree with Kinger that Arizona is a top 10 team of all-time that ran into some bad luck in the playoffs. Arizona was 13-3 and lost one game to the Rams 24-22 so they were more like 14-2 instead. The Cards were way more dominant overall than Carolina in 2015. The Cards were 1st in overall offense,2nd in total points scored,2nd in yards passing,8th in yards rushing,5th in overall defense,7th in points allowed,8th in yards passing allowed,6th in yards rushing allowed. No NFL team in 2015 were in the top 10 in every offense AND defense category except one Arizona.

In my honest opinion i think that Arizona vs. Denver would've been a much more entertaining as well as closer game. Arizona matches up better with Denver because Carolina's offense is all Cam Newton so if you shut him down the Panthers lose meanwhile the Cards have all kinds of weapons on offense David Johnson,John Brown,Andre Ellington,Larry Fitzgerald as well as Chris Johnson.

I miss Chris Johnson here in Tennessee a lot and can tell you from watching him that he is still dangerous. C.J. has only played 8 years so far and already has 9,442 yards so he is 558 yards from 10,000 yards. He also has a career 4.5 yard per carry thats pretty good. C.J. longest run last year was 62 yards so he still can take them all the way if he has a bit of space. Another thing about him he is very durable he didn't miss one game his first seven years.One thing helping himself and Arizona is he hasn't played much the past two years carrying the ball less than 200 times both in 2014 and 2015.

There are records i still say WOW about with C.J. those records are....

Only player in NFL history with a touchdown of 50 yards, 60 yards, and 90 yards, in one game.

Most total yards gained by one player in one single season: 2,509 (2009)

He is the only player in NFL history with 6 TD runs of over 80 yards. No other player has more than three and they are O.J. Simpson,Jim Brown,Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson.

He became the first player in NFL history with six consecutive games of 125+ rushing yards and a 5.0+ yards per carry average in each of those games (Breaking Jim Brown's record set in 1958 of five consecutive games).

C.J. rushed for more than 100 yards in 12 consecutive games which ranks second in NFL history (Barry Sanders, 14).

C.J. rushed for 2,006 yards in one season. Only 6 others have run for 2,000 in one season they are O. J. Simpson,Eric Dickerson,Barry Sanders,Terrell Davis,Jamal Lewis and Adrian Peterson.

Most people don't know this but in the last game of the year C.J. was trying to break Dickerson's all time record and

had a 75 yard run called back early in the fourth quarter by Ed fucking Hoculi the guy is notorious NFL referee. The NFL admitted a week later that there was no penalty. Anyway most fans think had that not been called back he would've broke the record that day.

I want to say one thing to long time Arizona Cardinals fans in here and everywhere congrats on a long hard fought road to respectability in the NFL. Right now Arizona is considered one of the top franchises in the league that wins yearly and consistently brings in new fans and thats because of two men Bruce Arians and Steve Keim. These two together have worked hard the past few years to build this team into a model franchise.

I think i can speak objectively about the history i've been watching the NFL since the mid eighties and remember when the team moved to Arizona in 1988. Their first good season was 1994 with Buddy Ryan coaching he had the league's best defense they went 8-8 but should've been 12-4 they lost close games to the Rams 14-12,Giants 20-17,Bears 19-16,Falcons 10-6.  In 1998 Vince Tobin went 9-7 and Arizona had the first winning season winning their first playoff game vs Dallas 20-7 but high powered Minnesota proved too much losing 41-21. It's crazy they come to the desert in 1988,have the first winning season in 1998,then have their second winning season and Super Bowl in 2008 with QB Kurt Warner who was responsible for the success.

The fans were lucky they got some good football people coming in after Whisenhunt and his ignorance. His main problem was he kept thinking he could draft these 6th and 7th round QB's and turn them into starters so he ended up with a bunch of crappy QB's. When Arians/Keim arrived one of the very first things they did get a proven starter at QB Carson Palmer. In his first draft 2013 Keim picked Jonathan Cooper,Tyrann Mathieu,Alex Okafor,Andre Ellington,Kevin Minter. 2014 John Brown,Deone Bucannon,Kareem Martin,Troy Niklas and 2015 D.J. Humphries,David Johnson,Markus Golden,Rodney Gunter,JJ Nelson and Gerald Christian. Free agents he brought in include Jermaine Gresham,Jared Valdheer,Mike Iupati,Chris Johnson,DJ Swearinger,Chandler Jones,Corey Peters,Tyvon Branch.

Pretty much all the starters were either draftees or free agents brought in by Keim except older players like Fitz,Floyd,Campbell.

BUT like i said before it has been a long hard fought battle. When Arians and Keim took over the team was in a vulnerable position after coach Ken Whisenhunt had three long seasons of real bad football and the fans were dying to get his ass out of town. I don't blame them after all they tried to warn us in Tennessee about how bad he was. From October 4,2012 his last year in Arizona through November 1,2015 his last game in Tennessee he won 4 games and lost 31 games.

I want to say one thing to long time Arizona Cardinals fans in here and everywhere congrats on a long hard fought road to respectability in the NFL. Right now Arizona is considered one of the top franchises in the league that wins yearly and consistently brings in new fans and thats because of two men Bruce Arians and Steve Keim. These two together have worked hard the past few years to build this team into a model franchise.

I think i can speak objectively about the history i've been watching the NFL since the mid eighties and remember when the team moved to Arizona in 1988. Their first good season was 1994 with Buddy Ryan coaching he had the league's best defense they went 8-8 but should've been 12-4 they lost close games to the Rams 14-12,Giants 20-17,Bears 19-16,Falcons 10-6.  In 1998 Vince Tobin went 9-7 and Arizona had the first winning season winning their first playoff game vs Dallas 20-7 but high powered Minnesota proved too much losing 41-21. It's crazy they come to the desert in 1988,have the first winning season in 1998,then have their second winning season and Super Bowl in 2008 with QB Kurt Warner who was responsible for the success.

The fans were lucky they got some good football people coming in after Whisenhunt and his ignorance. His main problem was he kept thinking he could draft these 6th and 7th round QB's and turn them into starters so he ended up with a bunch of crappy QB's. When Arians/Keim arrived one of the very first things they did get a proven starter at QB Carson Palmer. In his first draft 2013 Keim picked Jonathan Cooper,Tyrann Mathieu,Alex Okafor,Andre Ellington,Kevin Minter. 2014 John Brown,Deone Bucannon,Kareem Martin,Troy Niklas and 2015 D.J. Humphries,David Johnson,Markus Golden,Rodney Gunter,JJ Nelson and Gerald Christian. Free agents he brought in include Jermaine Gresham,Jared Valdheer,Mike Iupati,Chris Johnson,DJ Swearinger,Chandler Jones,Corey Peters,Tyvon Branch.

Pretty much all the starters were either draftees or free agents brought in by Keim except older players like Fitz,Floyd,Campbell.

BUT like i said before it has been a long hard fought battle. When Arians and Keim took over the team was in a vulnerable position after coach Ken Whisenhunt had three long seasons of real bad football and the fans were dying to get his ass out of town. I don't blame them after all they tried to warn us in Tennessee about how bad he was. From October 4,2012 his last year in Arizona through November 1,2015 his last game in Tennessee he won 4 games and lost 31 games.

Yeah.  Wiz definitely lasted longer than he should have.  The Super Bowl run was obviously the reason.  In retrospect, that was all Kurt Warner.  They won despite Wiz.  

Wiz is a QB killer.  I'm not saying Matt Leinart ever would have been a good QB, but Wiz definitely destroyed him.  The year after Warner retired, Wiz should have named Matt his guy.  Give him the confidence and see what he could do with a good team around him.  Instead, he butted heads with Matt.  Named Derek Anderson the starter, and cut Leinart.  And then as we know, it was a revolving door at the QB position until Keim and Arians brought in Palmer.