Multiple cops shot in Dallas. WOW!

The Meatman

Well duh.  If you were a cop, you would put your life first too.  That's why they have procedures to follow.  To protect themselves. 

That's a problem though when you are not in a war zone and perceive yourself to be and follow military philosophy. A black guy reaches to get his ID that you asked for and you smoke him. These guys have no ability to deal with situations because they are not trained for them. They are only trained to open fire and if they perceived a threat, they are fine. That's leads to recklessness.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a problem though when you are not in a war zone and perceive yourself to be and follow military philosophy. A black guy reaches to get his ID that you asked for and you smoke him. These guys have no ability to deal with situations because they are not trained for them. They are only trained to open fire and if they perceived a threat, they are fine. That's leads to recklessness.

The Libtards should be in here ripping you to shreds for making generalizations.  

This is like saying all blacks are dumb because white kids have higher test scores in high school.  Which is true.  But does not mean every white kid is brighter than every black kid.  

So many more variables that play in. 

Governor says ‘Would this have happened if those passengers and the driver were white? I don’t think it would’ve’

The Governor of Minnesota should immediately step. That to of rhetoric and divisiveness is unacceptable from a politician.

A black guy reaches to get his ID that you asked for and you smoke him. These guys have no ability to deal with situations because they are not trained for them. 

This proves how simple minded you are.

You take one incident, and make it the basis for your entire thinking.  These guys aren't trained?   :laugh

I don't mean to be a jerk.  But you seem pretty ignorant. 

The Libtards should be in here ripping you to shreds for making generalizations.  

This is like saying all blacks are dumb because white kids have higher test scores in high school.  Which is true.  But does not mean every white kid is brighter than every black kid.  

So many more variables that play in. 

A guy got pulled over for a bad tail light. He was a school cafeteria worker and considered an all-around good guy. He was a concealed carry owner and told the cop he had a gun. He wound up dead. That should not happen.

Problem is Rs worship the police and will defend them to end no matter what the circumstances and consider any black guy to have been shot to deserve it. That is why all these killings of people WITH NO GUNS  does not bother them.

This proves how simple minded you are.

You take one incident, and make it the basis for your entire thinking.  These guys aren't trained?   :laugh

I don't mean to be a jerk.  But you seem pretty ignorant. 

I'm not basing one incident on it. Cops open up at any threat all the time. That is why they have so many problems right now.

A guy got pulled over for a bad tail light. He was a school cafeteria worker and considered an all-around good guy. He was a concealed carry owner and told the cop he had a gun. He wound up dead. That should not happen.

Problem is Rs worship the police and will defend them to end no matter what the circumstances and consider any black guy to have been shot to deserve it. That is why all these killings of people WITH NO GUNS  does not bother them.

See post #379

Problem is Rs worship the police and will defend them to end no matter what the circumstances and consider any black guy to have been shot to deserve it. That is why all these killings of people WITH NO GUNS does not bother them.

Again you have no idea what happened before the camera started rolling

I'm not basing one incident on it. Cops open up at any threat all the time. That is why they have so many problems right now.

99.9% of the time a cop pulls someone over, things go off without a hitch.  It happens thousands of times a day all over the country.  

You only hear about the ones that go wrong.  

You are simple and narrow minded.  Sorry.  Its true. 

Yeah. So is yours. Cops good. Black guys bad. Ask no questions.

Huh?  You are bigger idiot than I thought.  

Ive said multiple times that plenty of cops are pieces of shit.  And plenty of cops have high integrity.  

I never said anything negative about the black race.  I have never watched the video you reference and I have no desire.  Don't know.  Don't care.

Now run along kid.  I think you embarrassed yourself enough here. 

Huh?  You are bigger idiot than I thought.  

Ive said multiple times that plenty of cops are pieces of shit.  And plenty of cops have high integrity.  

I never said anything negative about the black race.  I have never watched the video you reference and I have no desire.  Don't know.  Don't care.

Now run along kid.  I think you embarrassed yourself enough here. 

That's only because you are not able judge your own bullshit.