Someone please explain how to upload full size pictures to forum from IPhone

Hoops

Number of different ways.

Go to tinypic.com on your phone.

Upload a pic from your library. Once uploaded, copy the URL for message boards. Its the 2nd one down I believe.

Then simply paste it into a thread and post it.

Some use something called imgur? Have yet to try that route.

Thanks man

Last question Sol... Same process for video uploads?

No.  I think you have to upload your video to a youtube account, then copy and paste url.  I posted a couple of vids around Christmas time last year.  Thats the only time I have ever done it.  But I'm pretty sure thats the process.  

Where are you taking the kid? 

We do a big road trip every summer just me and him... Leaving MO heading south down to New Orleans, Gulf Shores, Pensacola for deep sea fishing, Selma/Montgomery (he loves history to see the civil rights stuff), Atlanta, and finish up in Chatanooga/Nashville before heading home. Gone for about 12 days.

We do a big road trip every summer just me and him... Leaving MO heading south down to New Orleans, Gulf Shores, Pensacola for deep sea fishing, Selma/Montgomery (he loves history to see the civil rights stuff), Atlanta, and finish up in Chatanooga/Nashville before heading home. Gone for about 12 days.

Sweet.  We drove from Florida to New Orleans last year.  Flew to Orlando.  Did the Disneyworld thing.  Rented a car.  Drove down to Tampa to watch a Rays game.  Went to Daytona Beach, then drove towards New Orleans.  Stayed a night at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi on the way there.  Never seen such gross water than what was in the gulf there in Biloxi.  Pure brown.  Gross.  Was a fun trip overall.  Really enjoyed New Orleans.  Great food down there. 

Enjoy the trip.  Make a trip thread and post some pics.